Mall of Georgia tracking thread

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
For all those with Jeeps on order with Mall of Georgia, post up the order dates and status!

Shout out to Mike, he makes buying Jeeps easy. [email protected]

EDIT

A couple people asked me for pricing, it's 6% under invoice currently if you finance with them, and have affiliate code. (So 4% if you reference forum, another 1% for financing, another 1% for affiliate to make it 6% total)

I will start:
Ordered: March 18th
VIN: March 19th
Current status: D
Build: 2 door Rubicon Gobi 3.6 manual, 4.88 gears, LED lights, tan leather, hardtop, cold weather package.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SShows

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 Nacho
For all those with Jeeps on order with Mall of Georgia, post up the order dates and status!

Shout out to Mike, he makes buying Jeeps easy. [email protected]

I will start:
Ordered: March 18th
VIN: March 19th
Current status: D
Build: 2 door Rubicon Gobi 3.6 manual, 4.88 gears, LED lights, tan leather, hardtop, cold weather package.

Ordered my Nacho JLUR Black Friday 2020- Mike was excellent during the whole process. I would highly recommend him!!

MJWhiteRubi

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Rubicon 4xe (ordered 4/25/22)
I didn’t order through them because they required me to drive up there to place the order. Ended up ordering from Duluth, all handled online.

OP
OP
TriumphJeepster

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I didn’t order through them because they required me to drive up there to place the order. Ended up ordering from Duluth, all handled online.
I did everything through email in about 15 minutes. Super easy with Mike.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TriumphJeepster

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
What email did you use?

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2022 Rubicon
What email did you use?
Originally sent to the same one in your Opening Post . Then went to the website to look at Sales Team, didn't see mike listed so forwarded my same email to the GM and General Sales Manager No response. No a big deal for me, was hoping to deal local but now I'm looking forward to a Roadtrip whenever my Jeep arrives

Original_Junior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JKURXR
Ordered JLRUXR on 3/29; got vin# on 3/30. Haven't asked current build status.
Sarge Green, Tan Leather Interior, LED, Steel Bumper, HD Rock Rails w/ Step, Tow Package & Switches.

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Picked up my Rubi 4xe from Mike today. Couldn't have gone any better, all numbers exactly as discussed at order. Ordered 2/26, picked up 2 months later. I'll recommend Mike to anyone. I've read a lot of complaints on this forum about lack of updates, but Mike sent me the status as soon as it was updated in the system.

I know he has 2 email addresses, but it looks like the one in the first post is the correct one. Not sure why others here didn't get responses.

Sponsored

keeperman13

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda CRV, Ordered JLUR
Occupation
Mortar Manufacture
Vehicle Showcase
Suwanee, GA here. Ordered 12MAR22 and got the VIN the next day. I haven't asked for a status update and I intend to just wait for the call.

I ordered on of them thar Rubicons.
JLUR with 3.6, 6-speed manual, Hydro Blue, 4.88s and a bunch of other stuff.

XDB,MMU,XC3,LFR,CK5,CMD,ADH,AST,TT4,AD6,XWX,XNY,HT1,AJS,AJ1,GMA,ADE,ALP,DMS,CT9,CBS,CLN, AND 4 ADDITIONAL GALLONS OF GAS!

keeperman13

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda CRV, Ordered JLUR
Occupation
Mortar Manufacture
Vehicle Showcase
Hey fellers, got a text today saying ship date 5-19. Unknown when it will actually get here but they are at least making the thing.

OP
OP
TriumphJeepster

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Hey fellers, got a text today saying ship date 5-19. Unknown when it will actually get here but they are at least making the thing.
Great news!

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
Ordered 1/4/22. Current Status D Awaiting Scheduling.

Sahara High Altitude 4XE, Zynith Silver, Grey Leather, SOT, Advanced Safety, Trailer Tow, Locking Rear Diff, Front Trail Cam, Cold Weather Group.

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Mike is probably fine if everything goes perfectly. I was disappointed with my experience. Mine was built and then sat on the lot in Toledo for nearly 3 months. Mike refused to look into it or answer any of my questions. He kept blaming lack of trains and lack of trucks heading to Atlanta. My vin was in the 9000s. The Jeep I bought was about 20 miles away from Mall of Georgia. The vin is in the 67000s. Had he taken the time to look into the problem I'm sure it would have been resolved but he refused. A month after I bought my Jeep he contacted me and said it had arrived. I told him I had bought another one but that I would be willing to try to still buy the one I ordered. He responded that he wouldn't sell it to me and accused me of "not ordering in good faith", as if I ordered it intending not to buy it. I waited 2 months after it had been built and would have waited longer if I just got some answers. I had to go to another dealer to find out the reason why I took so long. Mike refused to look into it. I wish everyone else luck but if anything goes wrong don't expect Mike to take time out of his day to help you. His response to me was always, it will get here when it gets here.
Sponsored