Trail Rail Management System

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@JLWF Dealer Guy, can you clarify on whether we can order the trail rail management system? My dealer is saying not available yet.

Thanks!
They have been playing with the system for a bit. It was listed and now is not. I'm assuming they had it there so they can flip a switch and put it in there when they release it. I hope next month at this point.

ArmyCrawler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JL Rubi
They have been playing with the system for a bit. It was listed and now is not. I'm assuming they had it there so they can flip a switch and put it in there when they release it. I hope next month at this point.
Okay, thank you kind Sir! Really looking forward to those.

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
I ordered on 2/8 with the trail system. I guess this was the one day that it opened up. No VIN and now I'm hearing this $200 option may be the reason for 20 days without a VIN. Silly that FCA can't seemed to get it together on what/when for customer orders. Any suggestions?

jeep364

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 WK
Can you link to the video that shows the divider, I searched but didn't see it. Thanks
Sorry to take this off topic, but what bumper do you have? It looks like it would provide excellent protection against animal strikes without being too obnoxious.

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I ordered on 2/8 with the trail system. I guess this was the one day that it opened up. No VIN and now I'm hearing this $200 option may be the reason for 20 days without a VIN. Silly that FCA can't seemed to get it together on what/when for customer orders. Any suggestions?
You are correct. They seem to have their heads firmly shoved, well, you know.

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
Sorry to take this off topic, but what bumper do you have? It looks like it would provide excellent protection against animal strikes without being too obnoxious.
This is driving me bonkers... I can not find my order details anywhere. It was a cheaper bumper though, I remember it only costing about $350-400. I will keep looking and if I find the information I will pass it along.
Sponsored