Toledo Shutdown When?

SonicPearl

First Name
Smoke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL in Waiting
Does anyone know the dates for Toledo plant shut down for this month and when it will reopen in January?

Thanks,
Sponsored

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
We're only working one day (27th) after this Friday production will resume Jan. 2 n d

Steevr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum
We're only working one day (27th) after this Friday production will resume Jan. 2 n d
Thanks for the info.

If the plant is shut down, does shipping of the vehicles already built continue? The reason I ask is my Rubicon was built and is in KZ status awaiting shipping via truck to Chicago. Just curious if the whole process is shut down until the new year.

Thanks.

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Thanks for the info.

If the plant is shut down, does shipping of the vehicles already built continue? The reason I ask is my Rubicon was built and is in KZ status awaiting shipping via truck to Chicago. Just curious if the whole process is shut down until the new year.

Thanks.
Damn I really hope so! Mine is still sitting in the yard waiting to be shipped 2 1/2 hours away... :swear:

Oversized

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For fusion
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info.

Thanks.
I am wondering this also. I am in KZ and my dealer says the ETA is 12/30. I don't hold much faith in that number but it would be nice to not be postponed til next year.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hey before you take off for the holidays, can you scoot on over to the final line and snag an LED light kit off of someone’s future JLU for me? Thanks buddy!

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
I believe the mechanics are working next week to get some of the Jeeps that need minor repairs finished.

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Lol well my husband just said hey have him look for your Jeep!
Lol great minds think alike! If mine wasn’t in my driveway I’d do just the same haha. He would have 20 PM’s by now “Come on man please”

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Damn - guess this will add a week to my already longgggg wait- wish they would build it already
Sponsored