Sponsored

The KZ wait

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
As of today I am 14 days in KZ. No eta and the dealer doesn't have any more info. Jeep chat or the 800# people keep talking about they deliveries got behind. How can that be?
Jeep Chat told me that they could escalate it after 14 days. I was on day 13 when I got an email from my dealer saying it had arrived. The day before Jeep Chat said it had no ETA and was still sitting in Toledo. Glad they were wrong...good luck...it’s coming
Sponsored

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
Oh and I ordered only 2 days before you did...
:) Thanks for sharing your story. I am so ready to get my Jeep. I told myself I would wait and not let it bother me. It didnt bother me UNTIL it shipped. Then I have been impatient and hitting up Jeep daily. I will have it escalated tomorrow if the dealer cant get me more info.

Reactions: aml

steelrain82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Hey everybody. Leaving the JB waiting group and join this fine bunch. Now the wait begins again.

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
As of today I am 14 days in KZ. No eta and the dealer doesn't have any more info. Jeep chat or the 800# people keep talking about they deliveries got behind. How can that be?
My dealer sent me a screen shot with an 8/11 ship date and 8/21 Ramp ETA. Jeep Chat told me today that my Jeep is still in Toledo...

Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I had the same same problem. I told my dealer that I will only pay the price we agreed on. They decided to go after jeep for the difference since the order was placed before price changes and it was a sold order. They said they had all the paperwork needed to have jeep refund the difference. I suggest you do the same. If you don’t speak up they’ll just charge you more even though they should honor the price at the time of the order
Thanks for this. My sticker also shows a price $700 higher than what I was quoted back in May. I’ll follow your recommendation. My dealer has been great so I would have mixed feelings about going after them, but I sure don’t feel like FCA earned a $700 premium with all those delays...

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Just entered KZS today. Order placed on 5/17.
I’d be thrilled if I received my JL by Labor Day, though I’m not overly optimistic. 50/50 shot at best. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

It seems that time from KZ to delivery varies greatly based on location. Does anyone have a sense for typical timeframe from Toledo to NY (a couple of hours north of NYC)?

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Been on KZ since 8/11. Initially had a ramp date of 8/21, but Jeep Chat tells me my car is still in Ohio as of this evening... :headbang:

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon
Been on KZ since 8/11. Initially had a ramp date of 8/21, but Jeep Chat tells me my car is still in Ohio as of this evening... :headbang:
Jeepchat told me that my Jeep had not shipped yet and was still in Ohio. An hour later my dealer called me and said my Jeep just got off the truck and was delivered. Keep the faith man.

Sponsored

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Jeepchat told me that my Jeep had not shipped yet and was still in Ohio. An hour later my dealer called me and said my Jeep just got off the truck and was delivered. Keep the faith man.
Thanks man, I'm staying positive and still planning on spending the long weekend behind the wheel of my Rubi. Jeep Chat said they were waiting to fill a truck, but I have a hard time buying that knowing how hot these are selling in the so cal market this summer

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man, I'm staying positive and still planning on spending the long weekend behind the wheel of my Rubi. Jeep Chat said they were waiting to fill a truck, but I have a hard time buying that knowing how hot these are selling in the so cal market this summer
I've found that Jeepchat does not get information in a timely manner. Best bet is to speak with your dealer and have them look it up. My dealer told me I was in KZ.. next day i got my build sheet and sticker on jl.crytpo while Jeepchat told me I was still in D1.

steelrain82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Where did you order in SoCal? I order up here in Ventura County and all the dealers around here are pretty unhelpful from knowledge about the vehicle to contact about progress or lack thereof. My dealer didn't even know I was KZ status until I told him. Not one peep from them during this entire ordering and waiting ordeal.

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
My dealer told me that Jeep Chat actually called him inquiring about the status of an order. I guess it shows how behind their system is. You would think their system would be better than the dealers!

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The day after picking up my Jeep I actually tried to connect with JeepChat to see what the status of my order was. I was put into the waiting queue and after 45 min I lost interest and X'ed out. I wouldnt be surprised if they told me that my Jeep had not been shipped yet. The Jeep Inventory website listed it as "In Transit" while in reality it was parked in my garage at home.
Sponsored