First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
It's not you. Lady Jeepers don't wave back at me either and I'm the spitting image of Brad Pitt. :bandit: :CWL:
It’ll be interesting when I get behind the wheel as I’m a spitting image of this...

Jeep Wrangler JL The Jeep Wave crazy eye man - Google Search

No joke either! When my prosthetic eye dries up it can get into some funky positions. :CWL::rock:
Sponsored

MauiSteve

First Name
Stephen Rodgers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door, 2018 Colorado ZR2, 2009 Honda Ruckus, 1973 Honda CB750
Occupation
Mostly retired
Here on Maui, there is a HUGE inventory of Jeeps for rent. Lots of JK's and more JL's as time goes by. They are mostly low model rental units so the tourists can wander around enjoying the great weather we have here. This means a Jeep owner must make a quick assessment of any Jeep coming at you to determine if it's a wannabe tourist in it or a local owner. TJ's and YJ's are no problem, angry bird grilled Jeeps, no problem. I only Jeep Wave once in a while when it looks right but most of the time it's not returned.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Another thread on Jeep Wave? This is about the 8,000th thread regarding imagined rules, do's and don'ts, penalties, sexism, which specific models, etc. Very soon, the rocks and sticks will be flying as drama builds!

Never understood why this Jeep Wave thing is so important??!!
It's not a Jeep warranty issue it's a human behavior thing. Can anyone truly explain human behavior?

My simple life rule has been "treat people like they treat you". Not that hard really.
Sponsored