Mad89

First Name
Mad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
Hi guys,
I just installed Falcon Sp2 3.3 on my 2020 rubicon, and I'm facing leaping from front end and harshly drive. I also installed teraflex adjustable steering stabilizer and track bar. I tried all shocks adjustment settings but still it feels the same. Any assist or recommendation. @TeraFlex
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys,
I just installed Falcon Sp2 3.3 on my 2020 rubicon, and I'm facing leaping from front end and harshly drive. I also installed teraflex adjustable steering stabilizer and track bar. I tried all shocks adjustment settings but still it feels the same. Any assist or recommendation.
So you installed the SP2 3.3 shocks and adjustable steering stabilizer and the jeep is all over the road? Do you have a lift kit installed?

OP
OP
Mad89

Mad89

First Name
Mad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
So you installed the SP2 3.3 shocks and adjustable steering stabilizer and the jeep is all over the road? Do you have a lift kit installed?
Yah with lift kit

Thegrants82

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Hi guys,
I just installed Falcon Sp2 3.3 on my 2020 rubicon, and I'm facing leaping from front end and harshly drive. I also installed teraflex adjustable steering stabilizer and track bar. I tried all shocks adjustment settings but still it feels the same. Any assist or recommendation.
I Just did the adjustable steering stabilizer last weekend and was amazed at how the difference and I am in a 20 sport, 2dr. I dont believe that its the stabalizer because it really cant be installed incorrectly.

HHIJL

First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys Xtreme Recon, 2018 Shelby GT350
Occupation
HHI Fire Rescue Fleet Manager
Can you go into more detail as to what lift kit and what the jeep is doing?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mad89

Mad89

First Name
Mad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
Can you go into more detail as to what lift kit and what the jeep is doing?
It's 4dr jl rubicon
Teraflex 2.50-Inch Base Suspension Lift Kit
Thank you

HHIJL

First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have the Teraflex 2.5 lift on mine also, have you checked the front caster yet? Mine was at 3 degrees after installing the lift with the stock control arms. Mine darted all over the road and bounced around when hit bad potholes in the road. I replaced my lower control arms with Teraflex Alpine adjustable arms, set them at 24 3/8 length and got 6.5 caster. It now drives perfect.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mad89

Mad89

First Name
Mad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
I have the Teraflex 2.5 lift on mine also, have you checked the front caster yet? Mine was at 3 degrees with the stock control arms. Mine darted all over the road and bounced around when hit bad potholes in the road. I replaced my lower control arms with Teraflex Alpine adjustable arms, set them at 24 3/8 length and got 6.5 caster. It now drives perfect.
I didn't check caster coz I thought 2.5 inches lift will be just fine!

HHIJL

First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The Teraflex 2.5 lift raised mine 3.5 inches

OP
OP
Mad89

Mad89

First Name
Mad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
The Teraflex 2.5 lift raised mine 3.5 inches
Was your jeep like jumping up and down on the highway? That's what annoying me right now, I can see the front end plying up and down while I'm driving!
What do you think I should do? @TeraFlex

Last edited:

Sponsored

HHIJL

First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Not really sure what it is doing, sometimes can be real hard to diagnose without seeing what it is doing. I would definitely give Teraflex a call. Do you have any friends with jeeps that you could show them what it is doing or a friend that is a mechanic?

sacourtney07

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
That's just going to happen my friend. You installed a stiff shock. If there are any imperfections in the highway you are going to bob up and down.

Are you driving on concret slab highways. Take it to a different highway that is paved with asphalt. I'm sure it will go away.

Jediscout31

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Vehicle Showcase
Stupid question inbound: Did you torque all bolts to proper spec, and paint mark their position? Did you drive it for 100 miles and re-torque those bolts? I had an issue on my test drive where my trac bar bolt came loose and there was notable slop in the steering.
Sponsored