Taser HELP

Alf1096

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Long story but want to put all the information in there so I can get the best help. A month ago I put a remote start x and a new battery on my jeep due to the battery dying. At the same time I did the aux battery bypass and pulled the fuse. I used the jeep this way for approximately 2 weeks to make sure no error codes showed up. All worked as it should. So to keep from having to hit the start stop button every time I bought a taser mini. Updated it and put it in the jeep. When I first plugged it in the tazer had no lights. But a key cycle or two and opening the door and it lit up. I was able to marry it without issue. Approx 2-3 weeks go by and everything is good. I drove my jeep last Wednesday and when I went to drive it Friday it had a dead battery. The battery wouldn’t take a charge so I got a replacement. Now I cannot access my tazer and it will not light up. I got it to work one time and was able to unmarry it.

Now my taser will not update. To get my computer to see it I have to wait 5 minutes of it not being plugged in and it will show up. If I unplug it and plug it right back in it will not recognize it. If I plug it back into my jeep I get no lights. I am however able to get the tazer up on my laptop and then plug it into the jeep and the jeep will see it but when I try to marry it I get BCM 18 busy and it will not marry. I have searched for answers and reached out to tazer but its Saturday so I am looking for some help. Any suggestions.
Sponsored

Grayhound

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlurd
did you try recovery when you plug your tazer into your computer?

OP
OP

Alf1096

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I did I get to the part where it says unplug it and plug it back in then I get nothing.

did you try recovery when you plug your tazer into your computer?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy