First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Looks like all your questions have been answered but to further touch on the sensor battery... the sensor will go into "sleep" mode when not in motion :fingerscrossed:
thanks for that info. basically what i was looking for.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cosine

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
just to clarify, i already have the nitto tires and wheels from my past ride. so i could run them in the winter since they are great in the snow. then swap back to the factory set for the spring / summer / fall. plus run the factory set while traveling. so between the two sets i can stretch out tire life before i have to replace either sets. by that time it will be one set which will be nittos a/t, unless i find something else to try.

Gropax

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Mojito Green
but still AT tires like Nittos are good for 40K maybe 60K miles which is the same as street tires and you do know tires have a life span of only 6 years after that you risk a blowout in high heat areas. so just change them and never go back. on avg i only put like 8 maybe 10K miles a year on my Jeep so the Falken Wildpeak AT3/w i put on mine will last about 5-6 years before i have to change them out for new tires. and then I'm going MTs which are even less mileage.
Sponsored