Sponsored

Swapping tires

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
has anyone had any success getting the dealer to swap a set of stock rubicon tires + some$ for a set of the BFGs in a 35 size? Post or pm me thanks
Sponsored

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
I would like to know this, too. Great question.

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
has anyone had any success getting the dealer to swap a set of stock rubicon tires + some$ for a set of the BFGs in a 35 size? Post or pm me thanks
My dealer has quoted me an $850 up-charge to switch out to the 35” c rated. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
wanderer

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
wow kinda of expensive. I looked up the cost and the difference in a set of 5 tires is about 170 on discount tires.

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
wow kinda of expensive. I looked up the cost and the difference in a set of 5 tires is about 170 on discount tires.
Not sure what I’m going to do yet. I’m sure they’re factoring in labor on that upcharge, too. Not sure of the exact charge. Based on what I might get selling them myself and going through the hassle of taking off, having new ones mounted, and spending time trying to sell them, this may be worth it. Haven’t decided.

OP
OP
wanderer

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I am going to ask a Jeep dealer :rock:
Sponsored