Suspension takeoff question

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
Hmmm didn’t think about that. Would I have any rubbing issues with 35s with the lite off-roading with that setup?
At full flex with no spacers you would rub. But that is more common in rock crawling. Not sure about what you described. A simple 1/2” spacer will prevent it.
Sponsored

driventoadventure

First Name
Lrr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Employed Gainfully
Clubs

I have a 2020 JLURD. I bought it near Tampa in Jan this year as a lease turn in with 25k on the dial as of today. The original owner put 35s on it stock. Next weekend the stock rubicon suspension comes off and I’m putting a 2.5 MC GC on.

I’d have a complete take off OEM Rubicon Diesel specific suspension for you. Not even sure what it would go for used or what shipping would cost. Maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject could chime in.
Quick note, looking at part numbers it looks like the springs might be corner specific (the mopar lift has or at least used to have four separate part numbers), so when you are taking them off mark them somehow.

j_stew762

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Quick note, looking at part numbers it looks like the springs might be corner specific (the mopar lift has or at least used to have four separate part numbers), so when you are taking them off mark them somehow.
Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Wrangler man

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUAD
Clubs

I dunno man, I just ordered Gamechanger suspension for my rubicon and I don't think i'd call it "not too much money", with the front driveshaft and shocks and install it's costing me around $5200. Or around 3400 if I were to install it myself. That's a lot of money to fork over. Granted, it's probably worth every penny (which is why I picked it)
And drive shaft.....thats a completely upgraded suspension. Including shocks.
A bargain (for cheap!) for the ride and performance it gives. I see foolish Jeep owners paying that for Rough Country set ups. Obviously you haven't priced a really nice set of King Shocks. $$$ thats not even touching the control arms upper/lower and every thing else that came with the Game Changer setup.
Now you can start saving for the Steering upgrade...... sorry to say it's inevitable.
Sponsored