Superchips Flashcal Programmer out for JL Wrangler

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
@Superchips JL

I am interested in hearing more about your offering. From the product description your offering does not appear to give the JL owner the option to disable auto start or to disable Navigation in-motion lockout... Were these mistakenly left off of the product description?

Sponsored

Skippy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco 351W, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
Does that mean I can simply updat my JK flashpaq and use it or is it a totally seperate module with programming? I know that sounds dumb but I still havee my old flashpaq so it would be nice if I could jsut update that and call it a day

OP
OP
Swanny297

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
You all are quick! We are live with PN 3571-JL for the 18 JL Wrangler. We're really excited. Stay tuned for some exciting details and other fun stuff!

https://superchips.com/flashcal-jl-wrangler/
Didn’t mean to steal your thunder just excited we have a long term Jeep programmer coming to market with a programmer that doesn’t have a bunch of bells and whistles attached to it - will be pre-ordering. When do you think you will start shipping these out.

Superchips JL

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jeep Team @ SC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Didn’t mean to steal your thunder just excited we have a long term Jeep programmer coming to market with a programmer that doesn’t have a bunch of bells and whistles attached to it - will be pre-ordering. When do you think you will start shipping these out.
We are beginning to ship today. We've seen an overwhelming response.

Superchips JL

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jeep Team @ SC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Does that mean I can simply updat my JK flashpaq and use it or is it a totally seperate module with programming? I know that sounds dumb but I still havee my old flashpaq so it would be nice if I could jsut update that and call it a day
In theory, yes you should be able to if you only want to use Flashcal features - tire, gear, etc if you Flashpaq PN is a 3874 or 3876. There is a new component you will need to use, prior to use on your JK. Please call our team and let them know which SKU you have and confirm your device is updated and equipped to use these Flashcal only features.

Superchips JL

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jeep Team @ SC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
@Superchips JL

I am interested in hearing more about your offering. From the product description your offering does not appear to give the JL owner the option to disable auto start or to disable Navigation in-motion lockout... Were these mistakenly left off of the product description?
We do have some things in the works with auto start/stop. Without going into lots of details, this requires some additional work on our end. We should know about feasibility for that feature very soon.

Sponsored

Skippy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco 351W, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
In theory, yes you should be able to if you only want to use Flashcal features - tire, gear, etc if you Flashpaq PN is a 3874 or 3876. There is a new component you will need to use, prior to use on your JK. Please call our team and let them know which SKU you have and confirm your device is updated and equipped to use these Flashcal only features.
Thank you for the response. I will reach out. I am pretty sure I dont have either model but the older Flashpaq with the mono screen

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
We do have some things in the works with auto start/stop. Without going into lots of details, this requires some additional work on our end. We should know about feasibility for that feature very soon.
@Superchips JL

Ok, how about "auto park". Your ad states you can disable auto park but the manual you have at your website makes no mention of being able to disable auto park with the SuperChips JL??

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
@Superchips JL

Forgot to ask... Will SuperChips be charging for firmware updates in regard to the SuperChips JL?

Superchips JL

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jeep Team @ SC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
@Superchips JL

Ok, how about "auto park". Your ad states you can disable auto park but the manual you have at your website makes no mention of being able to disable auto park with the SuperChips JL??
Auto park can indeed be disabled with the flashcal for JL.