Sponsored

Superchip Programer to Unlock for the Z Industries Camera?

mowens1126

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
OK.. I already have the SuperChips FlashPaq and it has the option to "Enable" the "Cargo Camera". Can I just enable that but use the Z Industry Camera without having to by the Z Industry Mini Tazer for my 2019 Rubicon with 8.4 uConnect?
Sponsored

OP
OP

mowens1126

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I'd advise an Amazon camera over the Taser garbage.
But will the Super Chip Paq with the Gateway plugged in all the time work vs. having to get the something like the Tazer Mini? I just don't want to buy another gateway if I don't have to.. TIA

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
OK.. I already have the SuperChips FlashPaq and it has the option to "Enable" the "Cargo Camera". Can I just enable that but use the Z Industry Camera without having to by the Z Industry Mini Tazer for my 2019 Rubicon with 8.4 uConnect?
Yes, you can turn on the cargo camera with superchips!

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
You can enable cargo cam with the SC but only the Tazer can let you use that camera and the backup camera at any speed for any amount of time. Without the Tazer it’ll turn itself off after about 8 seconds of going over 10mph

OP
OP

mowens1126

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
You can enable cargo cam with the SC but only the Tazer can let you use that camera and the backup camera at any speed for any amount of time. Without the Tazer it’ll turn itself off after about 8 seconds of going over 10mph
Since I would be using it to see over obstacles, I will always be under 10mph crock crawling
Sponsored