Status
Not open for further replies.

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Probably not for those who are concerned about wall space....But I thought I would show you my setup for winter storage. Gotta love Grid wall!

Doc

1-DSC_0001_zpsrhparxhf.jpg
Sponsored

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
I was thinking of doing something similar with my Gladiator wall panels, but like you mentioned wall space, I am running out :(

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
I was thinking of doing something similar with my Gladiator wall panels, but like you mentioned wall space, I am running out :(
Yeah, my wife was not too happy when she discovered that I evicted her padded lawn chairs! LOL

Doc

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Probably not for those who are concerned about wall space....But I thought I would show you my setup for winter storage. Gotta love Grid wall!

Doc

1-DSC_0001_zpsrhparxhf.jpg
Where would one find those panels? Nice set up

Sponsored

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Nice! You have a soft top side/rear setup for summer? I was thinking of just using a moving blanket folded once and attached to the wall. I could just drop/slide the pieces in so they are off the floor and don't get knocked around so much.

spblat

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
irace.net
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Thanks for the inspiration OP. I was a bit paralyzed with this giant box in my already over-full garage, then went to Home Depot this afternoon and expanded my investment into Rubbermaid's FastTrack system. Bought $100 in hooks and rails, ended up needing maybe half of it. I'll use the rest on other stuff laying around!

Still need a bag for the windows, not pictured.

Tip: I found it easier to hang some of the pieces by leaving the bolts in. Then those bolts themselves are a nice accessible place to hang those pieces from.

IMG_9975.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.