2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer

Wjsan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Granite
Can I get free delivery with prime for that? You know what, say what you will about Amazon they are pretty speedy on the delivery.

MDG

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Can I get free delivery with prime for that? You know what, say what you will about Amazon they are pretty speedy on the delivery.
Your lucky if you get your Amazon stuff quickly. One reason we PAY for a membership is free 2 day deliver, or at least used to. These days we're lucky to get our deliveries under 4 days if at all! I say at all because there have been many instances recently our packages just disappear. They say they delivered them but they are nowhere to be found. Not porch bandits either, we live on a lot where you can't see the front door from the street and i work from home with a window right over the front door.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I received this letter from my local Jeep dealer.

Basically:
  1. They are offering me a $250 Amazon gift card simply for placing a factory order
    • I am not even required to buy the vehicle when it arrives
  2. They appear to be offering $45,090 for 2018 Sahara with 8,900 miles.
    • For reference: my Jeep had a MSRP of $50,000; I paid $38,000.
    • Vroom was offering me $47,500 at the height of the market a couple months ago. So this looks like a "solid" offer.
I am sure the devil is in the details, though. The dealer will either add a markup to the factory order when it arrives, or who knows what. Everything else on their lot has a huge markup.

I don't know if this promotion is part of the Amazon-Stellantis deal. All I know is I rather have all my lower teeth pulled out without anesthesia and then have a Sasquatch punch me in the face, than buy from that dealership... 😫

Jeep Wrangler JL Stellantis & Amazon Scan_20220110

Last edited:

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Your lucky if you get your Amazon stuff quickly. One reason we PAY for a membership is free 2 day deliver, or at least used to. These days we're lucky to get our deliveries under 4 days if at all! I say at all because there have been many instances recently our packages just disappear. They say they delivered them but they are nowhere to be found. Not porch bandits either, we live on a lot where you can't see the front door from the street and i work from home with a window right over the front door.
I was wondering why all those boxes of Jeep parts that I didn’t order keep getting left on my front porch each day… 🤔 Now I know! Thanks!

Reactions: MDG

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
If I could order a Jeep through Amazon and bypass my dealer, I would!
All the Jeeps would be from China though and would get delivered behind the bushes next to the front porch.

Sponsored