Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not really blaming anyone here just trying to find a solve and open to all the help I can get.

I'll have to try that once I meet with up with my girlfriend on Friday. Currently solo in an apartment. I'll ask the dealership to check for these things too
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr.BoJangles_91

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Went out and took come video

There is definitely some squeaking going on down there and then at the last clip you can hear something knocking.

Normal? I'm not too sure. Hopefully one of you with greater eye's for this can confirm.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Went out and took come video

There is definitely some squeaking going on down there and then at the last clip you can hear something knocking.

Normal? I'm not too sure. Hopefully one of you with greater eye's for this can confirm.
That clunking sound really sounds like the edge of a wheel hitting the rotor. It could be the angle of the video, but it really looks like the driver side wheel is the one doing it. If you look at the wheel from the backside, it would be at the 4 o'clock position. Again, it's hard to tell. As far as why/how the wheel could be contacting the rotor, might be worn out ball joints allowing too much movement(?).

Do the same thing but get a better shot of the upper drag link and pitman arm and also both front track bar joints. From what I can see, all of your tie rod and drag link ends look good.
Sponsored