Splash Guards

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I had mud flaps on my ram pick up and it trapped dirt/salt between the fender and flap. This caused my front quarter panels to rust and had to be changed. I'm not sure of the mounting points on the Wrangler but if it touches any metal parts I wouldn't personally use the flaps. Instead I would use a durable undercoating where you would normally get rock chips
Sponsored

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Thanks for the pics guys.

I'm having a hard time finding pics of Weathertech mud guards on any Wrangler generation and like the idea of how they are no drill / clip on, but don't like the way they look here on other vehicles:
https://www.weathertech.com/jeep/20...-generation/jl/wrangler-trim-level-jl/sahara/

The Rokblokz are crazy priced @ $160 and don't prefer that look either since they look like they belong on a car IMO. But I had them on my previous vehicle, VW Golf R, and they were great.

Currently leaning toward OEM Mopar even though I'd have holes if I removed them, and then just plug the holes if needed with rubber plugs.
You can down load the Mopar instruction PDF or watch a YouTube install. The holes are in the inner fender well, not in the fender flares or metal. "IF" you were to ever remove them you could put a plastic body plug in the hole. Jus sayin

Last edited: