Speakers/ stereo/ sub

Jayden_norton

First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Jeep Wrangler
It seems like the speakers or stereo system isn’t very good in my 2019 wrangler. Has anyone put in new speakers? Or stereo? Or added a sub? If so please share what you did. Thanks!
Sponsored

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR

dajaga

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport
It seems like the speakers or stereo system isn’t very good in my 2019 wrangler. Has anyone put in new speakers? Or stereo? Or added a sub? If so please share what you did. Thanks!
Ive added a new head unit and installed a mono amp with a sub. I use the JVC kwm600 if I remember correctly. The back of the unit has preouts for the amps. I just used a RCA cable

Eventually I like to add a 4 channel amp and new speakers at 6.5 inches.

Nice thing about the Wrangler over my 17 Camaro is that everything comes off easy and snaps back into place.

So far my setup is kw650bt had unit, idatalink harness and module, metra dash kit, amp wiring kit, mono amp, subwoofer.

From my research you are better going with a mono and 4 channel amp over a 5 channel if you have the room.

Like I said earlier plan on upgrading speakers and metra makes a speaker pod for the front speakers which allows for 6.5 in and another company does a fitting for the sound bar.

Also if I were to buy the head unit again I would get the 750.

Be aware my solution doesn't have back up camera however you can install aftermarket back up camera if need be.

Jludiesel334

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU ecoDIESEL ( on order 11-27)
My current set up. Shallow mount 12 powered by a 600 watt Powerbass amp. Bought the box from a guy off eBay. Box is great quality and comes rhino lined to help with moisture.

25E6C4DC-068D-4FDF-86DE-3916E0886CE3.jpeg
Sponsored