Sponsored

Sound bar problems...help

Suthrn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4DR
Before I get started let me say this Is my gf’s Jeep and I don’t drive it daily, just do the upgrades. So today I installed 3.5 infinity speakers in the dash and in the sound bar It sounds good but small problem, I have no highs in the left rear of the sound bar. Not in The 4“ or the 3.5’s. I disconnected everything and put it back to stock and still the same. This a a sport with an upgraded 8.4 screen but I don’t remember ever hearing any problems before. Any suggestions on where to start my search would be greatly appreciate. Thank you
Sponsored

OP
OP

Suthrn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4DR
Before I get started let me say this Is my gf’s Jeep and I don’t drive it daily, just do the upgrades. So today I installed 3.5 infinity speakers in the dash and in the sound bar It sounds good but small problem, I have no highs in the left rear of the sound bar. Not in The 4“ or the 3.5’s. I disconnected everything and put it back to stock and still the same. This a a sport with an upgraded 8.4 screen but I don’t remember ever hearing any problems before. Any suggestions on where to start my search would be greatly appreciate. Thank you

Disregard. After a few restarts the quirky Uconnect must have picked them up and all is well now. Unnerving dealing with computers at times.

Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Disregard. After a few restarts the quirky Uconnect must have picked them up and all is well now. Unnerving dealing with computers at times.
This is why “software engineering” isn’t yet refined enough to be considered engineering in many circles, with only limited exceptions.

Softies need to get their shit together. Until they can consistently design a software product that delivers results reliably and to spec - they just ain’t cutting it. And yes I know software engineering != programming. You’re still shit at it too.
Sponsored