Sponsored

So many scammers

[DELETED USER 82058]

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon 2-Door
This is hilarious…who gives a shit what others think? It promotes awareness for any idiot on here dumb enough to attempt to purchase a flux capacitor online. Btw, I have the real deal and my refundable deposit was
only $1000 USD, Nigerian prince from 1988 is delivering next week!
Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
This is hilarious…who gives a shit what others think? It promotes awareness for any idiot on here dumb enough to attempt to purchase a flux capacitor online. Btw, I have the real deal and my refundable deposit was
only $1000 USD, Nigerian prince from 1988 is delivering next week!
Uh oh— did you get a personal guarantee that if their refund check bounces they will send another one Just Like It ?, if not, could be a scam. ⚠

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Im surprized you went with it as long as you did. I have no time for scammers. When I get their text messages I respond with a picture of my feces. They never respond back 😂 😂 😂 problem solved.

Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Oreilly auto parts has the real deal. Not sure why they don’t have an option to purchase though. And unfortunately they don’t supply the plutonium (where in the heck can I find that?!). See…the real Flux Capacitor…

https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Thank you very much. Cleaning the coffee I spit out reading this was just what I needed first thing in the morning 🤣🤣

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This thread had me dying laughing 🤣
Thank you very much. Cleaning the coffee I spit out reading this was just what I needed first thing in the morning 🤣🤣
Your Kind—People Like You— who enjoy a little fun and a laugh need to keep it to serious Jeep problems. Like no heated gear shift knob, seats heat too slow, I have to touch the door to open it unlike my Cadillac, the ambient lights aren’t bright enough, and What Carb should I get for better throttle response? This forum needs to concentrate on this type of serious, practical Jeep issues — Not Frivolous Fun !:LOL:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Oreilly auto parts has the real deal. Not sure why they don’t have an option to purchase though. And unfortunately they don’t supply the plutonium (where in the heck can I find that?!). See…the real Flux Capacitor…

https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor
Wow. There's is waaay over-powered. The original power requirement was 1.21 Gigawatts. This is overpowered by a factor of 100 at 121 gigawatts. That's a lot of bolts of lightning, Tom.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is your MPG without heavy footing it to get that low?????
Little WOT, moderate playful foot and OR+ . I do avoid 4cyl with manual shift when cruising, even short distances. I was indicating high 10’s—mid 11’s before 35’s and 4.56’s no recal. , now consistently 9.7– 10.2. (3.5 mph faster than indicated at 65 mph).edit— did the math, no recal responsible for ~.6 mpg indicated loss, gears and tires about the same (apparently)
Sponsored

Last edited: