Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
if you're talking to me you're out of line. Watch it.
I am not talking to you. I’m talking to Ratbert, which is why I quoted Ratbert. That’s how a message board / forum works. Did you bother to read what Ratbert wrote? It’s pretty straightforward.
Sponsored

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
I am not talking to you. I’m talking to Ratbert, which is why I quoted Ratbert. That’s how a message board / forum works. Did you bother to read what Ratbert wrote? It’s pretty straightforward.
is Ratbert a "she"?

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I'd rather have the safety groups and not need them, then need them some day and not have them. And lol at paying $50k+ for a car that doesn't have standard safety features that come standard on vehicles half the price. Realistically how much is $2k more added to MSRP really adding to the payment that could be offset by insurance companies?
And that’s why it’s fantastic when they make safety groups an option! Some people need them or want them. I don’t, especially not in a Jeep. Unfortunately, they don’t give you the option to delete them from the 392.

In my view, safety groups are like electric cars… I don’t mind if other people want to buy them, but I don’t want to be forced to, especially while we are still facing production delays driven by parts and chips shortages. If I was given the option to delete the safety group from my 392 order and receive it faster, I would do it in a heartbeat.

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
is Ratbert a "she"?
Maybe you need to go re-read what Ratbert wrote. Scroll up and read it directly, or read the exact post I quoted…

Here’s a massive hint: It started with “Yeah, I had my last JLUR totaled by a girl that…”

After this, I’m done trying to sort out your misinterpretation of what I said.

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
Maybe you need to go re-read what Ratbert wrote. Scroll up and read it directly, or read the exact post I quoted…

Here’s a massive hint: It started with “Yeah, I had my last JLUR totaled by a girl that…”

After this, I’m done trying to sort out your misinterpretation of what I said.
well I guess I've been properly mansplained. thanks!

Sponsored

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
well I guess I've been properly mansplained. thanks!
Buzz off with your trigger words.

You misinterpreted what was said and came at me with a toothless warning over your own misinterpretation. You then ignored me when I told you I wasn't talking about you, and you got swiftly corrected.

Explaining the facts to you when you refuse to see them has nothing to do with gender or "mansplaining." I have no idea what you've got between your legs or what you "identify" as, considering your avatar is a dog and your handle is "mlz.” And, frankly, I don’t give a care about any of that. You were wrong and you got served.

Perhaps you've had enough internet for the day. You've embarrassed yourself once and now you're doubling down on that.

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
Buzz off with your trigger words.

You misinterpreted what was said and came at me with a toothless warning over your own misinterpretation. You then ignored me when I told you I wasn't talking about you, and you got swiftly corrected.

Explaining the facts to you when you refuse to see them has nothing to do with gender or "mansplaining." I have no idea what you've got between your legs or what you "identify" as, considering your avatar is a dog and your handle is "mlz.” And, frankly, I don’t give a care about any of that. You were wrong and you got served.

Perhaps you've had enough internet for the day. You've embarrassed yourself once and now you're doubling down on that.
Feel better?

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Feel better?
I’ve been feeling fantastic this weekend, thanks for asking.

Though, admittedly, it has absolutely nothing to do with you. You’re of no consequence to my mood, however much you may think you are. Your level of self-absorption is unreal…

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I'd rather have the safety groups and not need them, then need them some day and not have them. And lol at paying $50k+ for a car that doesn't have standard safety features that come standard on vehicles half the price. Realistically how much is $2k more added to MSRP really adding to the payment that could be offset by insurance companies?
There were lots of expectations that they'd be standard on the 2023s, but that didn't happen.

daboink

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Wrangler JL 3.6
Occupation
Design/Builder
We ordered a 2023 JLUR on 9-19 it is still just confirmed. I was told by a dealer that the safety groups are unavailable right now. And I ordered all of them. So I’m wondering if that is the hold up on mine
It's like in the drive thru at McDonalds when you get up to the second window after having paid that they say we just dropped the French Fries, could you pull up! Why couldn't they have told you that they didn't have fries ready when you were ordering? I just as soon skip the fries and get the rest of my order... I am HUNGRY!!! Just sayin'.

Sponsored

daboink

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Wrangler JL 3.6
Occupation
Design/Builder
Put in a HV order today!
I contemplated Earl, but thought it might be too baby blue; went with Silver. I saw the High Velocity in person and thought it was awesome! Too late for me and I always like silver, but HV is sharp.

FinallyaWillys

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
Just placed my order today. The long wait begins! Who else has ordered a 2023?
I ordered a 4 door manual Willy’s with all the options on Aug 19th (13 weeks). Just got a VIN number this week. No contact from company.

Mikejd1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
I ordered a 4 door manual Willy’s with all the options on Aug 19th (13 weeks). Just got a VIN number this week. No contact from company.
I ordered a 392 on aug 22 and still in “c” status. 90 days and counting. Ugh. Absolutely ridiculous

FinallyaWillys

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
I ordered a 392 on aug 22 and still in “c” status. 90 days and counting. Ugh. Absolutely ridiculous
Still D status for me. VIN does not show up for me, but the dealer was able to pull it up. I requested a color change a month ago, but no contact from Jeep- no idea which color I will get - does not really matter. It will be sting gray or sarge green. Sad Gobi was not an option for 2023. Also sad that the tan soft top is no longer available- looks good with sarge green
Sponsored