Side Steps Recommendations???

gr8nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
Good Afternoon & Hope Everyone is having a Most Wonderful Day - In need of some advice, I just ordered a new 4 door Jeep Willys and wife wants me to buy side steps. Any recommendations on a brand or type of Side Steps? I'm not looking for anything crazy, any off road will be limited at best. I don't know if best to go through dealer and buy Mopar or buy after market and install myself.
Sponsored

Stacey616

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Good Afternoon & Hope Everyone is having a Most Wonderful Day - In need of some advice, I just ordered a new 4 door Jeep Willys and wife wants me to buy side steps. Any recommendations on a brand or type of Side Steps? I'm not looking for anything crazy, any off road will be limited at best. I don't know if best to go through dealer and buy Mopar or buy after market and install myself.
I have & recommend the Rockslide Engineering ones, they were totally worth the investment. They are not cheap but you can't tell they are steps and you can don't have to fret about when you do off-road. We installed mine ourselves and did add the light option. I am 5'2" so the fixed ones would be no help!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum!

Check out Craigslist near you for anyone selling their Sahara side steps. They are sturdy, lightweight, provide a secure step, protect your paint from flying dirt and debris, and integrate nicely into the sides of your JL.

They are a breeze to install: bolt right where your rock rails are bolted.

You should be able to pick up a used pair for $100 and resell your Willys rock rails.

Good luck!

Jeep Wrangler JL Side Steps Recommendations??? 1612796208922

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
If you are looking for side steps and not rock sliders there are tons of options and they all do the job from $100 takeoffs to thousands for the RSE powered steps.

I would say find a pic of something you like aesthetically and post a pic. Then we can recommend options in that style.
Sponsored