Show us your STEPS!

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
this thread is all about steps or rails that can be used as steps...... whatcha got installed on your rig? Post ‘em if ya got ‘em
Sponsored

Sponsored

MojoHanky

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU V6 6M ($299 lease and driven like stolen), BMW 335D (400whp/600wtq)
Rough Country wheel to wheel nerf steps. Easy on/off for my leased JLU. I usually hop right over them, but they're a godsend for my young sons and my old parents.

Mrso694l.jpg

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
shame on a company for good marketing :giggle:

Roam Steps :rock: Work great, easy install, wife loves em'!!! :jk:

RMojitoRoamSteps.jpg

RMojitoRoamSteps1.jpg

Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
So My Sahara runs 35" KO2's with a Rancho 3.5" Lift, I originally had the stock Sahara running boards, those steps were junk so slippery when wet and the height location made the step extremely awkward to get in and out especially for my 5'1" wife. As far as I am concerned steps at the Pinch mold height are a waste of $$$ especially if you have any lift and larger tires. If you are standing on a pinch mold height board to way you have to duck and contort to get in the seat is very awkward as when standing on the step at pinch-mold height the seat is at ankle height and the roof-line is at belly height.

I wanted a actual two step entry however I did not want to sacrifice clearance. I chose the Go Rhino Dominator D-6 Sliders. What also makes these unique is the optional drop step, they are not your typical drop step as they are easily removable for off road when extra clearance is needed.

These are the only drop steps/running boards that are also a Sliders.

These steps are the single most thing I get compliments about as well as asked about on the forums. Now my height challenged wife has no problem getting in and out. Myself at 6' they also make it much easier for me as well, this is by far my favorite mod...

One final note: you will not get ANY door dings with these on, quite the opposite when the car next to you opens their door and hits these there will be a mark for sure on their doors not yours...

Mudflaps%203_zpsitvrkcmx.jpg

mud-flaps%201_zps6aietyeu.jpg

lower%20half%20jeep_zpsvfeyredx.jpg

Last edited:

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
So My Sahara runs 35" KO2's with a Rancho 3.5" Lift, I originally had the stock Sahara running boards, those steps were junk so slippery when wet and the height location made the step extremely awkward to get in and out especially for my 5'1" wife. As far as I am concerned steps at the Pinch mold height are a waste of $$$ especially if you have any lift and larger tires. If you are standing on a pinch mold height board to way you have to duck and contort to get in the seat is very awkward as when standing on the step at pinch-mold height the seat is at ankle height and the roof-line is at belly height.

I wanted a actual two step entry however I did not want to sacrifice clearance. I chose the Go Rhino Dominator D-6 Sliders. What also makes these unique is the optional drop step, they are not your typical drop step as they are easily removable for off road when extra clearance is needed.

These are the only drop steps/running boards that are also a Sliders.

These steps are the single most thing I get compliments about as well as asked about on the forums. Now my height challenged wife has no problem getting in and out. Myself at 6' they also make it much easier for me as well, this is by far my favorite mod...

One final note: you will not get ANY door dings with these on, quite the opposite when the car next to you opens their door and hits these there will be a mark for sure on their doors not yours...

Mudflaps%203_zpsitvrkcmx.jpg

mud-flaps%201_zps6aietyeu.jpg

lower%20half%20jeep_zpsvfeyredx.jpg
I like these, I too have a Sahara JL 2018, how much were they if I may ask,. and how hard were they to put on?
Sponsored