Phillipu

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Hello all,
I wanted to see if anyone from the greater Seattle area has recently taken delivery of a 4xe that they ordered. I received word from my dealership that my Jeep has shipped but the delivery timeline is about 2 weeks. Curious what others have found in terms of actual deliveries.

I ask this because I will probably be selling my existing car vs trading it in and want to get a better sense of when I should list it.
Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Hello all,
I wanted to see if anyone from the greater Seattle area has recently taken delivery of a 4xe that they ordered. I received word from my dealership that my Jeep has shipped but the delivery timeline is about 2 weeks. Curious what others have found in terms of actual deliveries.

I ask this because I will probably be selling my existing car vs trading it in and want to get a better sense of when I should list it.
My 4xE Sahara shipped 4/30ish timeframe and I'm expecting it to get to the dealer (Bud Clary Auburn) sometime this week. Currently still on the rail and in Portland, ATM. I'd expect a good 2-3 weeks for shipping.

OP
OP

Phillipu

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
My 4xE Sahara shipped 4/30ish timeframe and I'm expecting it to get to the dealer (Bud Clary Auburn) sometime this week. Currently still on the rail and in Portland, ATM. I'd expect a good 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Awesome! Thank you sir!