Greymatter

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
I will preface this with I know it’s not Quadratecs fault that FedEx seems to have lost my shipment.

With that said, 12 days in with a tracking number that has showed delayed for almost a week with no updates.

Called quadratec today and the guy was not super helpful or caring it seemed. Asked what my options are, said he would put a tracker on it and someone eventually would contact me.

Anyone have experience with a similar issue and a recommendation on what my options are?
Sponsored

carlhenry

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 wrangler jl 2.0
fedx r assholes they lost 2 packages on me call 1800fedx and complain

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Yep, same thing happened with me ordering through Quadratec. I even started a chat or online query with Quadratec and my Fedex shipping information updated while I was putting my chat together. Literally typed my question, went back to order status and it was updated. I don't know why, but my shipment didn't show as moving for days...until I asked about it. That's obviously not the same for you, but on the west coast I think there were issues with the fires, while the package was moving it wasn't updated in the system...don't ask me why.

JayCeeX2

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2014 4Runner Limited
I will preface this with I know it’s not Quadratecs fault that FedEx seems to have lost my shipment.

With that said, 12 days in with a tracking number that has showed delayed for almost a week with no updates.

Called quadratec today and the guy was not super helpful or caring it seemed. Asked what my options are, said he would put a tracker on it and someone eventually would contact me.

Anyone have experience with a similar issue and a recommendation on what my options are?
Presume you have called Fed-x with whatever tracking info you have? Ive had some odd delays like this before with them (Fed-x) especially when ordering really big/heavy items. Both times was held at my local Fed-x facility for inspection. I'm guessing because items like I described often show up like they went thru a war during shipping. I think when they see packaging that looks really beat up, they like to inspect for damage.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
QT does seem to be the only vendor I’ve ordered from using FedEx.
Makes returns interesting, since the only actual FedEx “location” around here is Walgreens.
Sponsored