Sponsored

seriously? need to return a damaged item & unable to do so...

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
placed an order for several items on 6/4...some of the order got shipped, some backordered...got the boom mat liners today, daughter, who is very picky, saw the terrible shape (heavily creased & folded, etc) & wants to return them....but! look at Quadratech's terms...returns allowed within 30 days of DATE OF SALE!
I've tried the "return an item" link(s) and all it does is take me to the order lookup page, nothing regarding the ability to return a DAMAGED item...furthermore, why the hell should I have to pay return shipping on an item that was delivered DAMAGED? quite obvious it's about how the box was packed with the pieces of foam, not the way it was handled during shipping.
Ideally, a return shipping label SHOULD be emailed & FedEx can pick it back up
what is it lately with all these companies that put all kinds of small print crap in their terms simply to be able to back out of their responsibility? absolutely ridiculou8s!
Sponsored

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
i hear ya... how does this much damage happen in 2 days shipping from 150 miles away ?

CENSvYf.jpg

there might be the remains of a bestop sunrider for hard top in there somewhere.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
i hear ya... how does this much damage happen in 2 days shipping from 150 miles away ?

Jeep Wrangler JL seriously? need to return a damaged item & unable to do so... CENSvYf

there might be the remains of a bestop sunrider for hard top in there somewhere.
Wow!

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
placed an order for several items on 6/4...some of the order got shipped, some backordered...got the boom mat liners today, daughter, who is very picky, saw the terrible shape (heavily creased & folded, etc) & wants to return them....but! look at Quadratech's terms...returns allowed within 30 days of DATE OF SALE!
I've tried the "return an item" link(s) and all it does is take me to the order lookup page, nothing regarding the ability to return a DAMAGED item...furthermore, why the hell should I have to pay return shipping on an item that was delivered DAMAGED? quite obvious it's about how the box was packed with the pieces of foam, not the way it was handled during shipping.
Ideally, a return shipping label SHOULD be emailed & FedEx can pick it back up
what is it lately with all these companies that put all kinds of small print crap in their terms simply to be able to back out of their responsibility? absolutely ridiculou8s!
Not to be THAT guy but...did you try following the link that says 'Contact us'?....

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7
Start a conversation with forum member "Quadratec" and let them know what's going on.
I had a return request go unanswered for almost a week and they were able to get it resolved quickly. I think the company is running on a skeleton crew right now and some things (returns) are not being processed as smoothly as they were pre-COVID.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hey there!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the way your order was delivered! If you could PM us your order number we would be more than happy to help!

-Justin
Sponsored