Sponsored

Seat Cover Suggestions?

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
do you have heated seats? How do the covers impact the heat? Thanks!
I do have heated seats. The seat covers have a negligible effect on them.

I also have a fan/vented 12V seat pad that I currently place on top of the seat cover in the summer. I've been thinking about placing it beneath the cover this year, but the cotton duck weave seems like it might be tight enough to block ventilation.

Zero problems with hot-butt conduction though.
Sponsored

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ
I'm a little late, but thought I would add the ones I just put on for anyone else still looking. I was surprised no one mentioned Ruff Tuff. I have an 8 year old set on my truck, that I drive everyday to work, and they are still holding up great. Even where I slide across the seat to get in and out.

Ruff Tuff | America's Finest Custom Seat Covers

They are made in UT. I have a local Rhino Linings guy who I get mine thru for less than I could buy them on the internet. Plus he has the fabric samples so it's better to choose the type and color. They are pricey, but I think they are comparable in price to the PRP and Bartact ones. They do take 6 weeks to get because they are custom made to order. They are really nice and I love them. They even add comfort to the seats because of the velour fabric and the little bit of padding in the covers. They are definitely premium seat covers. Oh, and the only logo is just a simple tag on the drivers seat only.

I tried some neoprene ones in my TJ. They were very quickly removed. You get so sweaty in them, horrible. I ended up just putting in some cheap off the shelf auto store ones and had them for 14 years and just tossed them when I sold the jeep.

My Ruff Tuff seat covers are in the Velour fabric.

Jeep Wrangler JL Seat Cover Suggestions? Jeep Seats 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Seat Cover Suggestions? Jeep Seats 2

Jeep Wrangler JL Seat Cover Suggestions? Ta

Jeep Wrangler JL Seat Cover Suggestions? Truck Seat Cover 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Seat Cover Suggestions? Truck Seat Cover 2

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL Seat Cover Suggestions? INSYNC-Jeep-Grille-logo-seat-towels-tan

I went with these. Perfect for Florida. I don't have to use them all the time, great for the beach or after a fishing trip, or if I've been sweating doing a project. When they get smelly, I just throw them in the wash and when I'm not using them they are folded under the back seat. Also great for keeping the leather seats cool when the top is off. Super versatile for our needs.

MuriconMedler

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2016 Ram Diesel and 2007 CBR600RR
Occupation
Classified
INSYNC-Jeep-Grille-logo-seat-towels-tan.jpg

I went with these. Perfect for Florida. I don't have to use them all the time, great for the beach or after a fishing trip, or if I've been sweating doing a project. When they get smelly, I just throw them in the wash and when I'm not using them they are folded under the back seat. Also great for keeping the leather seats cool when the top is off. Super versatile for our needs.
Link?

MuriconMedler

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2016 Ram Diesel and 2007 CBR600RR
Occupation
Classified
In Texas we get hot summers, the wife doesn't like leather seats with top off since she wears short shorts and swim suits. I can't do swamp ass material since I spend full days out wheeling but also don't wanna spend 300 or more on seat covers. We use towels now but don't wanna keep doing that.
Sponsored