Sponsored

Quality seat covers? Suggestions please.

ratherBjeepn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
They never got a soaking, but they had wet swimsuits and light rain exposure a few times. Never had any musty smells or issues with them drying out. I had them over the original cloth seats which looked as good as new when I took the covers off to trade my JK in.
Thanks! Our seats are leather - sure hope the Bartacts keep them dry.
Sponsored

Lar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
X2 on the Bartacts. Put mine on today and they are great and worth every penny. Not to mention that they look great with the leather interior due to the red stitching through out the interior. Anyone care to let me know how you add pics to this forum? haven't been able to figure it out yet.

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
X2 on the Bartacts. Put mine on today and they are great and worth every penny. Not to mention that they look great with the leather interior due to the red stitching through out the interior. Anyone care to let me know how you add pics to this forum? haven't been able to figure it out yet.
When open a post, it is under “upload file” at the bottom.

Select your file location, select file/s, done. Wait for it/them to finish loading. (This is on an IPad)

8F7ECA0D-F180-438D-8B01-C63F3DAD0F4A.jpeg

Tillamook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Bartact does look good, I've been working with Saddleman and they are putting together (no pun intended) seat covers for the JL. I'm getting a fabric seat so it will breath and Saddleman makes seat covers in a variety of fabrics some of which do breath, and I'm really looking forward to that.

Sponsored

shane h.

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR (mine), '21 Hellayella JLUR (hers)
Bartact. Spend good money once.

Bought wife's JK first... bought Wet Okole neoprene seat covers for hers. Black with yellow insert to match her Jeep. Worst money I've spent on any of the Jeeps. They faded within the first 6 months. They are awful to install. They give you swamp@ss in winter or summer. They stain very easily. Replacing her covers with Bartact this month.

Bough my TJ second... bought Bartact seat covers. Black with red insert to match my Jeep. Over three topless summers, they did not fade. No stains. Easy to install and remove. Washed them a couple times when they got muddy :).

Sold my TJ and am patiently waiting for my JLUR to be built. My third add to the new Jeep will be Bartact covers.
Sponsored