First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Why can’t you order a set? Nobody has one anywhere that I know of. I was thorough lol. One person said that FCA was changing supplier and March was the expected timeframe for availability again?

I guess there has to be some Wranglers in body shops waiting for replacement parts? Dang...

I just want the plain black halogen fenders etc.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I've been looking to score Rubicon fenders for a while now. At first the shipping was prohibitively expensive and now nowhere to be found. I'm ready to buy at a local dealer and use the 15% off coupon Mopar offers regularly but there are none within a 100 miles of me. The quest continues. :headbang:

Sponsored

Grayson

First Name
Gray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - Sting Ray
I've been looking to score Rubicon fenders for a while now. At first the shipping was prohibitively expensive and now nowhere to be found. I'm ready to buy at a local dealer and use the 15% off coupon Mopar offers regularly but there are none within a 100 miles of me. The quest continues. :headbang:
If you were planning on doing chopped then I have a set in my garage ready. Bay Area

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I came across the fenders I want on the CJPonyparts website.( They also sell Jeep parts.) It said “in stock”. Yeah, ok. I’ve seen that before...

So I emailed them and they said they confirmed they had one in stock in their PA warehouse. Yeah right, I’ll order them.

And I just saw that they shipped... so they really were sitting there.:LOL::like:

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I came across the fenders I want on the CJPonyparts website.( They also sell Jeep parts.) It said “in stock”. Yeah, ok. I’ve seen that before...

So I emailed them and they said they confirmed they had one in stock in their PA warehouse. Yeah right, I’ll order them.

And I just saw that they shipped... so they really were sitting there.:LOL::like:
That's great but I would wait until I got the right parts before celebrating. :dance::champagne: :giggle:

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
That's great but I would wait until I got the right parts before celebrating. :dance::champagne: :giggle:
True! Watch this be the first time for me to get the wrong parts. Smh
Sponsored