Core doors/tube doors availability

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I've been looking for something at the various dealers/manufacturers that I'm not finding (well, I almost found it).

I'm looking for tube/trail doors that I can put on in the summer that would give me relatively quick and easy add/subtract options depending on the weather.

The ideal would be a set of tube doors, to run with on the nice warm sunny days. If I get up one morning and need to run errands during some rain showers, there would be a panel that I could attach to the tubes and then add some uppers and go. Then later that afternoon when the sun comes back out, I can pull out the uppers, take off the panels, and I'm back to just tube doors. Icing on the cake would give you locks when the panels and uppers are on for a little bit of security, and it would allow you to connect the factory mirrors with power adjustments and blind spot indicators.

The closest I have found for the JL is @Bestop . Their High Rock Element doors also have available door enclosure panels and uppers (both sold separately). The problem here is that requires disassembly of the handles from the tube door frames to install the panels, then reassembly. That's not a quick switch back and forth on the setup.

It kind of looks like Bestop's core doors would be close enough to what I'm thinking, but they don't make them for the JL (at least not yet that I can find).

Is there something out there that I've just missed in my searching?
Sponsored