Sponsored

Roll Call Canadians

techie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara Unlimited 2014 and Rubicon JL Unlimited 2018
Anyone in the GTA know where I can get some Ace Sliders? seems like the usual suspects are not stocking them

techie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome thanks guys!

Sponsored

Brickwall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road
Moved into E status yesterday (tracking via jeepgarage.com) just two days off the date Drillionaire gave me a couple weeks ago of May 9th.

Excited to watch the build progress over the next couple of days and with any luck I’ll have it by the first week of June just in time for my vacation time.

techie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's great news. I love the ocean blue so far and i bet it will look fantastic in 2dr

Brickwall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's great news. I love the ocean blue so far and i bet it will look fantastic in 2dr
Do you recall the time frame between start of build and delivery? I know there are plenty of variables but I'd just like an idea.

techie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honestly the build took 2-3 days. straight from d1 to jb and then i sat in jb for 2 weeks waiting for some mysterious reason. after that since it was within 500 miles of the factory took another week to get here by truck

BCJake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (On Order)
Just a heads up for anyone looking for a JLU Rubicon and not wanting to wait for factory order. I ordered one but had to back out last minute. It's sitting at Chrysler Coquitlam up for sale. White, Steel bumpers, cloth interior, Premium Sound, Balck Hard top, Black fenders, Cold weather group, tow package.

Sponsored

Brickwall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honestly the build took 2-3 days. straight from d1 to jb and then i sat in jb for 2 weeks waiting for some mysterious reason. after that since it was within 500 miles of the factory took another week to get here by truck
Thanks. I went JS this morning.

OP3NROAD

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara & 2014 Cherokee
We ordered a Sahara Turbocharge in all black the last week of Feb. Long delay waiting for the soft top apparently, they say its on the truck on its way to St. Catharines, ON for delivery this week, we are not holding our breath :(
We are hoping its in for "Go Topless Day"!

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase
We ordered a Sahara Turbocharge in all black the last week of Feb. Long delay waiting for the soft top apparently, they say its on the truck on its way to St. Catharines, ON for delivery this week, we are not holding our breath :(
We are hoping its in for "Go Topless Day"!
I ordered a pretty loaded Sahara in Punk'N with 2.0T the first week of March. I assume my shipping date will be similar to yours (although different provinces).

Wondering 2 things:
1. I guess you ordered the dual top package, as the Sahara comes with the hard top in Canada. My dealer told me he was not able to get the dual top. Was there any resistance when you ordered yours?
2. Are listed on the Cryptostickers (http://jl.cryptostickers.net)? I am wondering if you got both your build sheet and sticker. I have received my build sheet, but not the sticker yet. Assuming your delivery info is accurate, I am trying to figure when mine will ship :)

Thanks.

Edit: Just saw some of your replies in the Any 2.0s in sight for delivery? thread. So 1: dual top, 2: Not using it.

OP3NROAD

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara & 2014 Cherokee
I ordered a pretty loaded Sahara in Punk'N with 2.0T the first week of March. I assume my shipping date will be similar to yours (although different provinces).

Wondering 2 things:
1. I guess you ordered the dual top package, as the Sahara comes with the hard top in Canada. My dealer told me he was not able to get the dual top. Was there any resistance when you ordered yours?
2. Are listed on the Cryptostickers (http://jl.cryptostickers.net)? I am wondering if you got both your build sheet and sticker. I have received my build sheet, but not the sticker yet. Assuming your delivery info is accurate, I am trying to figure when mine will ship :)

Thanks.

Edit: Just saw some of your replies in the Any 2.0s in sight for delivery? thread. So 1: dual top, 2: Not using it.
We dd not have any issue ordering the dual tops, it was a top package offered in the building at the dealership and it was also an option if you go through the build on the website as well. The only issue we had was we did not want the hard top body colour, we wanted it the matte black so we had to sign some paperwork in order to get that as an option. My understanding is the issue was more with the supply of the soft tops, according to our sales rep there was quite the backlog, I think they sold more JL's then they expected or were prepared for. I think that is also contributing to the lack of trucks to ship them as well.

Still waiting to hear back from our sales rep regarding the vin#, wish I knew about that earlier.