Sponsored

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
2. Are listed on the Cryptostickers (http://jl.cryptostickers.net)? I am wondering if you got both your build sheet and sticker. I have received my build sheet, but not the sticker yet. Assuming your delivery info is accurate, I am trying to figure when mine will ship :)
My sticker appeared only after my vehicle arrived at my dealership. But if the build sheet appears, I believe it means you're beyond D1 so if all goes well, it'll probably be on a train within a week of receiving your build sheet.

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase
if you have your VIN you can get your windows sticker here.
https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Jeep.html
I was not aware of that site thanks. My Window sticker is not available yet.

I am waiting for Cryptostickers to let me know when it's being made available (http://jl.cryptostickers.net). It can also be recovered directly on the Chrysler website at https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=VIN_HERE, where you add your VIN at the end.

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase
My sticker appeared only after my vehicle arrived at my dealership. But if the build sheet appears, I believe it means you're beyond D1 so if all goes well, it'll probably be on a train within a week of receiving your build sheet.
Ah ok, I though they were generating the window sticker before shipping, too bad, I guess my dealer will call me before I get it :P

As for the build sheet, yeah it's been build a couple of days ago and is now in storage (JS). Hopefully it ships soon :)

UrbanRogue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ah ok, I though they were generating the window sticker before shipping, too bad, I guess my dealer will call me before I get it :P

As for the build sheet, yeah it's been build a couple of days ago and is now in storage (JS). Hopefully it ships soon :)
I printed my window sticker about 2 weeks prior to it arriving at the dealership.

Sponsored

techie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara Unlimited 2014 and Rubicon JL Unlimited 2018
I got my sticker from cryptostickers 8 days before it arrived at the dealer.

OP3NROAD

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara & 2014 Cherokee
Well it has been 103 days and still no JL Sahara 2.0 :( We are beginning to wonder if it will ever show up. No window sticker yet thru crypto, and no answers from the dealership. They claim they have a conference call tomorrow with Chrysler Canada to find out what the issue is, but we are not holding our breath. Any other Canucks having such a bad experieince? Any advice or suggestions?

WranglerJLU84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Hey fellow Canucks! Nick (and Sarge) here from the east end of Toronto (Guildwood neighbourhood). This JLU Sahara is my first Jeep! LONG overdue... Bought it off the dealership lot. Black on black (cloth seats) with standard lighting (kinda wishing I had grabbed a model with LEDs), cold weather package and unfortunately, just a hard top (can't wait to purchase a soft top).
01a.jpg 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG

Brickwall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road
Since we cancelled out JL order we figured we'd check out our options in new/used JK's. Went to North York Chrysler and found a low mileage 2016 2-door in white with a nice set of MT wheels and tires, used our 2015 Mazda3 as trade bait and we pick it up tomorrow :rock:

They actually had an Ocean Blue 2-door JL on the lot so we drove them both back to back for a comparison. The wife was smitten with the JK, it felt like it had character while the JL felt like a dead fish lol ... I'm sure the suspension level and larger all terrain tires played into it but in the end we could justify the hefty price difference.

She's happy so I'm happy :like:

JeepVirgin

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
My sales guy said yesterday that my Jeep should arrive in Wpg rail yard 20 June. We'll see! I've been very patient and figure it'll get here when it gets here. Barring any train derailments, I should have it by the long weekend. lol

Sponsored

rob28

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2dr Willys. 2021.
Hello all.
Rob from Dryden, ON here. 4 hrs from Winnipeg so it’s good to see lots of people from there on here.
This will be our first ever Jeep of any description and it’s something the wife has always wanted. Happy wife, happy life and all that so we pulled the trigger on a JL Sport S, stick shift in ocean blue with pretty much all the options last week.
Wife is now happy....
And we’re already putting together a shopping list. So far it will be Rubicon rock rails, LED headlights, black fuel filler door and some grab handles.
It’s gonna be along wait!
Are there any Jeep/Wrangler meets in Winnipeg or the surrounding area?

Pistnbroke

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rubicon
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Hello Rob28.
Congrats on the JLUS, you and your wife will love it! There was one Jeep group that would meet on a monthly basis, I do believe. Red River Jeep Club was the name of the group. Look em' up if your so inclined.
Take care.

bueller44

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon in FireCracker Red - Loaded
I ordered my Firecracker Red JLUR on feb 23 and received it at the dealership on June 7th. About 15 weeks. It actually sat at the rail yard on Annacis Island (Vancouver Area) for over 4 weeks. Pissed me off as it was so close (I'm in Vernon). I actually went to Vancouver for work and in the vending I found it sitting, waiting for me! Bam!! The next day it arrived at the dealership. Loving it so far! It is a huge improvement in so many ways over my 2014 Sahara JKU.
Here are a couple pics - loaded with exception of smokers group.

826ldrGURpmzUlCikTXzxw.jpg
pCZsFTatSo6QZdS4nx8HWQ.jpg
fullsizeoutput_318c.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_318a.jpeg
RCS3BZKOTJOwmPPfVCP1Bg.jpg
fullsizeoutput_31c0.jpeg
JB2wGcopTWSuoSKZ0NGpkg.jpg
BJdv9zttS0ueG5UJj4FPTw.jpg
wvoyCwCwRJ2dXqm7mYcnaQ.jpg
fullsizeoutput_3212.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_336e.jpeg

2sB0PyySRz2Jf03YvLBf7Q.jpg

skleiner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sport S JL - Sting Grey
Happy to be here!

Picked this up at Unique Chrysler a few days ago, and got a steal of a deal.

Here's what's already been done:
- New Rockstack rims and tires
- Stubby antenna from JustJeeps
- Cargo mats from JustJeeps
- LED switchback turn signals from Diode Dynamics
- LED headlights from 4x4 truck parts
- Removed Euro panels
- 303 protectant spray interiors and out

Can't wait to keep it going!

IMG_1698.jpg