First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
A&P Mechanic
My RK lift came with a set of these for the front and rear. Seem to work well, springs aren't bowing or shifting out of index so far. Can't speak to long term usage as they only have maybe 100 miles on them. They are however of better build quality compared to the OEM spring pads.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
The link you posted are intended for our rear springs. Unlike the fronts, they are not generic to all aftermarket. If you are trying to alleviate spring bow issues, we can set you up with a pair of our shorts instead of one short one tall. You'd have to give us a call to do that, they are not listed that way anywhere.

OP
OP

OBJLU

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Ah ok I was looking for something better than OEM

SDDynaRdr619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon - 2017 Harley Davidson Dyna FXDLS - 2007 Nissan Titan
The link you posted are intended for our rear springs. Unlike the fronts, they are not generic to all aftermarket. If you are trying to alleviate spring bow issues, we can set you up with a pair of our shorts instead of one short one tall. You'd have to give us a call to do that, they are not listed that way anywhere.

Dont mean to hijack and change subject but....

This is why I will be purchasing RK when I go to get my lift soon, these guys are all over the forums/FB pages answering questions and going over concerns. Top notch customer service, something that is lacking in todays world. Keep it up Rock Krawler!!

Sponsored

Dilligaf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR

do these work with any spring or just the RK springs?