First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Everyone,

Curious if anyone has installed the 2.5 Flex "No Limits" System - TT on their JLU Rubicon.

I am hoping for feedback as I am getting close to pulling the trigger and am just curious if there is anything I should know. I will be going to 37s from stock, probably keeping stock wheels as I dont have enough for beadlocks yet. Rock Krawler seems to have a good reputation for making quality parts which is one of the reasons I am looking at going this route. Any feedback would be great!

https://rockkrawler.com/jlu-2-5-inch-flex-no-limits-system-tt/
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Everyone,

Curious if anyone has installed the 2.5 Flex "No Limits" System - TT on their JLU Rubicon.

I am hoping for feedback as I am getting close to pulling the trigger and am just curious if there is anything I should know. I will be going to 37s from stock, probably keeping stock wheels as I dont have enough for beadlocks yet. Rock Krawler seems to have a good reputation for making quality parts which is one of the reasons I am looking at going this route. Any feedback would be great!

https://rockkrawler.com/jlu-2-5-inch-flex-no-limits-system-tt/
Great lift...... you’ll love it. Check into using stock wheels. The lcas are bent up for ground clearance as opposed to bent in like oem . RK recommends 4.5” backspace for 37” tires.. I’m not sure what the backspace is on stockers.

OP
OP
Datjeeptho

Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I was just looking, it looks like the stock wheels are 6 1/8 backspacing. So yes I would need backspacing or different wheels.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Datjeeptho

Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
They’re also pretty narrow to be running a 12.5” wide tire.
I was going to run some milestars which can work on a 7.5 - 11.5 width rim.

Stock is 7.5. Might free up some flexibility while I decide what to do on wheels.

OP
OP
Datjeeptho

Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone looking at this lift. 10-12 weeks on back order. I placed mine yesterday.

I’m excited but thats quite the back order.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
ya, i ordered the adventure series lift, and added the rear upper control arms making it a poormans version of this lift. I got most of it with in a week, but the rear springs and hardware kit are on backorder... I guess rock krawler just moved warehouse, plus covid is wrecking havoc on all supply chains.. I think it's worth the wait though.. I am super excited.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
For anyone looking at this lift. 10-12 weeks on back order. I placed mine yesterday.

I’m excited but thats quite the back order.
It's pretty common right now, I don't want to rain on your parade but manage your expectations at 16 weeks and be happy if it comes in earlier. I'm waiting on: axles I ordered in November with a supposed 6-8 week lead time; coil over conversion kit ordered in Nov with 8-10 week supposed lead time; rear plate system ordered in January with a supposed 3 week lead time...

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Rock Krawler is most definitely worth the wait. Amazing products from an awesome company! Nearly everything is manufactured in house, which necessitates lots of hands on deck. Current personnel restrictions, well...

Your patience will most certainly pay off.

I found this quite interesting.

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Rock Krawler is most definitely worth the wait. Amazing products from an awesome company! Nearly everything is manufactured in house, which necessitates lots of hands on deck. Current personnel restrictions, well...

Your patience will most certainly pay off.

I found this quite interesting.

ya the owner actually did a whole series on suspension with e3 offroad.. talking about each aspect of a suspension and did a pretty decent job of just teaching and not just selling his stuff.. that made me feel really good about buying there product..

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
ya the owner actually did a whole series on suspension with e3 offroad.. talking about each aspect of a suspension and did a pretty decent job of just teaching and not just selling his stuff.. that made me feel really good about buying there product..
Oh sweet, a fellow E3 member! I joined very early on, which got me founding father status. I wish I could make their conference in Vegas, but it's smack dab in the middle of my busy season with work.

I got the chance to meet and hang out with Brittany, Kevin, Jelly, and 49 other members at the 1st e3 members meetup in Massachusetts last year. All awesome people, and getting to see and hear the Step Child was a blast!
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler 2.5 inch Flex "No Limits" System - TT Screenshot_20191216-141423
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler 2.5 inch Flex "No Limits" System - TT 20191215_123951

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Kevin is define winning life, great wife ridiculous Jeep, fun job... they are quite the power couple.. but ya e3 is great I have been going they all the training videos picking up tips.. a lot of it is basic but always one or two good takeaways sometimes more

Oh sweet, a fellow E3 member! I joined very early on, which got me founding father status. I wish I could make their conference in Vegas, but it's smack dab in the middle of my busy season with work.

I got the chance to meet and hang out with Brittany, Kevin, Jelly, and 49 other members at the 1st e3 members meetup in Massachusetts last year. All awesome people, and getting to see and hear the Step Child was a blast!
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler 2.5 inch Flex "No Limits" System - TT 20191215_123951