Right Hand Drive ARB Twin Compressor Engine Bay Mounting Bracket

SilverSurfer

First Name
Heinrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 3.6 8-speed Auto
Anyone perhaps know where one can get an engine bay mounting bracket for the ARB twin compressor (Right Hand Drive JLR)
Sponsored

mal

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2021, JK SPORT 2008
Check out Dan Grec on The Road Chose Me YouTube channel. He installed an ARB compressor under the hood of his JT a week or so ago and shared the install video. There are links to the bracket in the comments.

Mal

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Single one can be mounted easier. For twin one, I only saw it was mounted on the fire wall and a lower position..
But i haven’t seen any bracket sold in here.. you may need to buy it from US.

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
I looked for the same thing but in the end decided it gets way to hot under the bonnet in Summer when the Jeep is towing the camper etc and the compressor would probably last but that heat has to shorten it's life :( I looked at the underseat one instead but in the end cheaped out and stuck with my kings twin compressor that has lasted for 5 tears so far ;)

Really though, look at other locations, it gets super hot under there and the first water crossing covers it with crap....

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Personally, if I have a twin, I will consider MORE bracket or American adventure lab bracket...

Currently I have a single one, Im using the bracket as mentioned at #2. So far so good (1.5 years).
As per my research, lots of people mount theirs under the hood (at high position) since JK. So I have a faith with ARB for heat issues. Let's see how long it will last.
Sponsored