First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2-Door MT V6
Build Thread
Link
Haven't had an update in a while, I am sure a lot has happened, but I wanted to post a pic of my new painted dash. Installed a 67 designs mount for my ipad, the ipad mount will be here soon. I also routed an iPhone cable behind the dash so there is no cables showing and it looks great. I wired in a 12V tap that comes down to the passenger footwell that will be used for my new GMRS radio. I hard mounted the included mount to the dash since my Jeepuniq mount only holds one.

Overall, I am happy with how the dash turned out. I should have sanded with a finer grit sandpaper and maybe one more clear coat, but it turned out well. Maybe would have been better not painting in the fall, but the heat gun helped. It matches the name and other blue accents around the Jeep. The blues match a little better in person, the camera didn't quite get the colors perfect. I want to do the steering wheel black next.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rhydon the Rubicon IMG_20200922_121820_084

IMG_0087.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
jdubya421

jdubya421

First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2-Door MT V6
Build Thread
Link
Your new hood decal looks great!
Thanks! I am really trying to get rid of all the red and I am nearly there. Most of the remaining stuff cant go (like stitching) but I think its turning out well.
Sponsored