Sponsored

Return of deposit?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
OP, what did you decide? Did you take delivery of the vehicle? I picked mine up yesterday and I’m sooooo happy with it!
Congrats Jennalee, an official "welcome to the club" is in order!
Sponsored

OP
OP
mreloc

mreloc

First Name
ME
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Altitude; VWGTI
OP, what did you decide? Did you take delivery of the vehicle? I picked mine up yesterday and I’m sooooo happy with it!
Hey Jennalee- I'm still waiting on mine to arrive- I believe it was headed to shipping over the weekend, so now the wait for it to make its way to the west coast. How long did that process take for yours?
I'm very happy and relieved to hear that yours is perfect. Maybe the stars will align and my test drive will go well, too :)

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
Hey Jennalee- I'm still waiting on mine to arrive- I believe it was headed to shipping over the weekend, so now the wait for it to make its way to the west coast. How long did that process take for yours?
I'm very happy and relieved to hear that yours is perfect. Maybe the stars will align and my test drive will go well, too :)
I ordered mine on October 11 and dealership called me on November 8. I found out it’s hard to determine whether the Jeep is wandering during a test drive when you are paranoid about it. Idk how much was in my head, I swore it wandered.

I took the Jeep up to 70mph on the highway so make sure you do that. It may be a bit dangerous but I also think you should take both hands off the wheel and see if it goes straight on the freeway. I did this at a slower rate of speed, 55 mph. Tracked straight for a full 8-10 seconds 3 different times I did it. Maybe ask the dealership for a tire alignment before the test drive. Also, make sure you can drive one handed. Some people can’t even do that! So sad.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

EDIT: btw, shipping only took like a week and a half

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
I was in doubt when I ordered my JK some years ago (which was my first Jeep/Wrangler) because of the amount of negative information I found on the internet back then. I owned plenty of very different cars in my life so far, and if I were to make a list, the Wrangler would sure end up in the top 3 of most enjoyable cars I've driven/owned.
Sponsored

Last edited: