Sponsored

Replacement Rubicon Hood Decal

zoepup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone. I noticed my "R" on the hood "Rubicon" decal has a small chip in it. Looks like a rock hit it and luckily no damage to paint. I searched on here and the web. I saw etsy has some. Besides a dealer, where all would you get a replacement?
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Hey everyone. I noticed my "R" on the hood "Rubicon" decal has a small chip in it. Looks like a rock hit it and luckily no damage to paint. I searched on here and the web. I saw etsy has some. Besides a dealer, where all would you get a replacement?
Mopar ones are available. Aftermarket/custom stuff - I recommend @pixeldecals https://www.pixeldecals.com/ :like:

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
Pixeldecal.com

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
Pixel decal is who I am going to use once I pick a name.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Warranty work, unless you want to go ahead and replace it with something custom.

OP
OP
zoepup

zoepup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks everyone. I sent an email to Pixie seeing if I could get an exact replica of the MOPAR one.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Now would be a good time to just name your rig and be done with it. Just sayin’
Or depending on which part of the R that's damaged, could just trim it to look like a P. I'm sure nobody would notice. :giggle:

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

what is the normal wait time from pixel decal. i ordered a couple chasers and one other sticker and its been a month. and for the last two weeks its in "manufacturing?" rather concerned as i hear such great things and i under stand the who waiting for more orders so its cheaper for them and us but over a month with no shipping? anyone else delayed that long when ordering? or am i just being to impatient?

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
what is the normal wait time from pixel decal. i ordered a couple chasers and one other sticker and its been a month. and for the last two weeks its in "manufacturing?" rather concerned as i hear such great things and i under stand the who waiting for more orders so its cheaper for them and us but over a month with no shipping? anyone else delayed that long when ordering? or am i just being to impatient?
It usually takes about that long. As I understand it, it's just one guy running out of his garage. He makes good stuff, but a lot of things get put on long waits so he can do it all in batches and save vinyl. It'll get to you

bryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini, F250, Forester, 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It usually takes about that long. As I understand it, it's just one guy running out of his garage. He makes good stuff, but a lot of things get put on long waits so he can do it all in batches and save vinyl. It'll get to you
The downside is the wait, but the upside is that if you don't see what you're looking for, @pixeldecals will figure out how to create what you want. Now that, coupled with a great reputation for quality, is craftsmanship worth supporting.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Dealer replaced mine under warranty. Take it to dealer

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

awesome. i figured it was something of this sort. i mean i added a second order a week after i ordered the chasers so hopefully it will all ship together!. cant wait.
Sponsored