Sponsored

reign

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
It was 2 weeks after billet silver ended, and my dealer, their regional rep and Jeep Cares still had no idea it had happened. So this random new account must have a VERY well placed source to have access to such specific info. I'll be impressed if it turns out to be correct. Color me skeptical!
Sponsored

Grayone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRX, 392 Rubicon (sold), 2 door Rubicon
Interesting development. Dealer now claims my order was not picked up because "you bought to many vehicles in a 12 month period" . I bought a Sting gray 392 which I traded on a TRX, and a 2 door Rubicon... What a crock. Still think he is pissed I traded the TRX to the Chevy dealer for my ZO6. Guess it is time to find another dealer.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Interesting development. Dealer now claims my order was not picked up because "you bought to many vehicles in a 12 month period" . I bought a Sting gray 392 which I traded on a TRX, and a 2 door Rubicon... What a crock. Still think he is pissed I traded the TRX to the Chevy dealer for my ZO6. Guess it is time to find another dealer.
Not sure where you’re located, but if you don’t mind traveling, contact Chad Rivas @ Miracle CDJ outside Nashville. He’s a member here. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...jr-of-gallatin-tn-orders-check-in-here.99402/
I think
Now it’s 5% off invoice without financing, 6% off invoice with financing.

Grayone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRX, 392 Rubicon (sold), 2 door Rubicon
I am in the Midwest. Granger is the closest dealer that does below MSRP deals. Nashville is 12 hours away, but thanks for the heads up!

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Have no idea how anyone could order a color like some shade of purple before seeing one in person, or on a high def video.

Sponsored

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Have no idea how anyone could order a color like some shade of purple before seeing one in person, or on a high def video.
It's a Jeep thing. ;)

In all seriousness, I know what you mean. I agonized over color for months when I had a Bronco on order because nobody had ever seen them in person. It was much easier with my Jeep order as Sarge Green had been rolling around for at least a year already, and I didn't like anything else that was offered when I was ready to order.

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
For me personally I ordered a Hydro Blue based on the 2021 configurator image and was disappointed with the real life color simply because it was darker than what the fake jeep on the builder looked like. So when Reign came out I made the assumption that it was also a crappy fake image and the real life color was going to be much darker. But what really sold me was my wife loves purple and it's a limited edition color so again I'm assuming when I sell the Jeep in 15 years someone will just "have to have it".
I've assumed a whole hell of lot! :)
Like I'm going to sell that Jeep. :CWL:

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
It’s hard to f up purple.
I would think the opposite. So I don’t like dark paint colors on cars, they wash out the design language of the car, impossible to keep clean, and doesn’t provide any contrasts since all the other trim pieces are black. So with purple, about half the color palette would not work for myself and others.

If you compare that to say a white, yellow, red, or orange…..no matter where the car lands on it he individual color palette you would get all the benefits.

I was super hyped by the initial rendering of reign, as it looked significantly lighter than the JK version which is more like a dark blue.