First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6m, 2019 Acura RDX Adv.
Occupation
Doc... Duh.
Anyone have experience ordering from rebel off-road. They have a great price on the Rock Slide Engineering step slides but I haven’t seen much about them.
Sponsored

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ
Little late to this thread but I would rank Rebel Offroad as excellent! I worked with Taylor Blagdon and he he is a solid as they come. Very quick response to everything from call to email. They had great prices (Black Friday deals) on most everything and even called mfgs to see if they could match pricing on a few items. Great guys to work with.

OP
OP
DocTwinkie

DocTwinkie

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6m, 2019 Acura RDX Adv.
Occupation
Doc... Duh.
Little late to this thread but I would rank Rebel Offroad as excellent! I worked with Taylor Blagdon and he he is a solid as they come. Very quick response to everything from call to email. They had great prices (Black Friday deals) on most everything and even called mfgs to see if they could match pricing on a few items. Great guys to work with.
Thanks for the info.

the rock slides arrived directly from RSE. I haven’t opened yet but packaging looked good despite the UPS choice for delivery. I was kinda shocked at that.

I sent Chris Towles a few emails with questions about install the the light kit but never received any emails back so at least for me the responsiveness was nonexistent but I’m sure it’s a hectic time.

in the end good price and arrived so far in one piece.

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
Good people. Surprised their price is good as I found usually they are over priced but they are very knowledgeable. They build high dollar rigs no doubt.
I've noticed that as well. Oftentimes, their pricing seems to be MSRP +10%.
Sponsored