John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Are you sure about that?
Not even slightly. Drilling glass would be very tricky. But I guess molding glass with a hole in it would be pretty damn tricky as well. I just work with planes, I'm no glass guy.
sorry
Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
This thread is awesome. We have a guy who didn't realize what his rear window washer was, people arguing about how the hole got in the glass, how the government is tracking everything and everyone, and 1 random guy saying that the stock wheels aren't wide enough for the stock tires. Absolute Gold.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
This thread is awesome. We have a guy who didn't realize what his rear window washer was, people arguing about how the hole got in the glass, how the government is tracking everything and everyone, and 1 random guy saying that the stock wheels aren't wide enough for the stock tires. Absolute Gold.
OP's photo doesn't even show stock 4xe wheels (or Jeep wheels at all afaik), so not sure where that sidebar came from.

So.. general consensus is the mystery object is just a left over insert from the molding process and can be safely removed with a swift hammer strike? 😅

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Rubicon 392 * '20 Hemi JT * CJ5 * CJ7
Occupation
Realtor
Or built it in to the wiper arm
You do realize you'd then have a hose running from inside the top of your rear glass to the bottom, right?
Sponsored