KWC

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
2022 JLU Rubicon 4xe

what is this small square oddly placed thing on the rear window? Some kind of sensor? Strange place.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Window: What is this thing? F2D9AB07-D547-40D0-A458-9521DBB2FC6A
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Window: What is this thing? B0E9F94C-438F-43ED-9876-29FC3FFAF109
Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Wonder why they wouldn't have just installed the rear nozzle at the top of the hardtop, rather than drilling a hole into a random spot in the middle of the glass?

Sponsored

sailscall

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sport 6MT
I know this is off the subject. Do the rear tires look like they have too much camber or are over inflated? The rubber doesnā€™t look flat to the pavement. It could just be the camera angle.

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is off the subject. Do the rear tires look like they have too much camber or are over inflated? The rubber doesnā€™t look flat to the pavement. It could just be the camera angle.
Could be camera angle or the lighting makes it look like a optical illusion

Sponsored

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
Wonder why they wouldn't have just installed the rear nozzle at the top of the hardtop, rather than drilling a hole into a random spot in the middle of the glass?
Thats a big nope U definitely don't want to drill holes in that glass .. in short u'd be left with glass shards.

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
they do look toed in but probably... just the angle

JLanesey

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport, 1954 CJ3B
Occupation
HVAC
Pretty sure thatā€™s the camera angle. Unless that thing is setup for rear steer I donā€™t know who you would achieve camber with hub on axle.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Thats a big nope U definitely don't want to drill holes in that glass .. in short u'd be left with glass shards.
That's what I would've thought, so then how's the fluid getting to the nozzle? Is there supposed to be an external hose that's missing in OP's photos?

Edit, nope every other photo I've seen is the same, so there's gotta be a hole in the glass.
Sponsored