Rear MOLLE tray

dfunk72

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2021
I was sitting in the backseat yesterday with my daughter and we were looking at the back of the front seats thinking how cool it would be if there was a fold down tray. Picture an airplane tray. The seat seems to be designed for this. There's a very specific cutout of the seat with "hooks" on each side, almost like something slides in there.

Does anyone know if this type of thing is made? I cant find a jeep specific item.
Sponsored

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
Sometimes I work in the backseat so I can have more space. A fold down tray would be super handy.

TheConquerorWorm

First Name
Rusty S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, ordered ('21 JLUR)
Occupation
Trouble Maker
Last edited:

Sponsored

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
will they work for Best Buy and Target bags too? 😁
haha good one!
Really? It has to be something cooler than that!
Nope, nothing cooler unfortunately, they're just hangers mostly used for grocery and other similarly shaped bags to hang so they won’t move around as you drive:
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear MOLLE tray E6E0773E-7130-4BBE-B981-152BA0D3381C

OP
OP

dfunk72

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2021
Nope, nothing cooler unfortunately, they're just hangers mostly used for grocery and other similarly shaped bags to hang so they won’t move around as you drive
Back to my original question then... Has anyone seen MOLLE trays? I've seen generic options that aren't specic to the Jeep. They just wrap around the entire seat or hang from the headrest but I'm looking for something that fits nicely using the MOLLE straps.

BCFRJeeper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler YJ 2020 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Navy
They're only to be used for bags with Jeep parts in them so they don't get lost before installing.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Back to my original question then... Has anyone seen MOLLE trays? I've seen generic options that aren't specic to the Jeep. They just wrap around the entire seat or hang from the headrest but I'm looking for something that fits nicely using the MOLLE straps.

Have you tried Molle Platform Solutions? I have their overhead panel...they make quality stuff.
Sponsored