Reaper Offroad Bumper

TyRoosevelt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep JL
Wanted to show off a company that deserves more notability. Put their bumper and skid plate on. Went on perfectly. Everything lined up without any issues. I have had more expensive bumpers that took a full day to install because of fitment issues. This installed less than an hour with hand tools. Coated with raptor liner instead of powdercoat. Looks better and super easy to touch up. I hit a rock and I added some raptor liner and it is impossible to find where I had touched it up. They also have outstanding customer service. If you are looking for a bumper that has everything you need, check Reaper Offroad out.

Jeep Wrangler JL Reaper Offroad Bumper 20200828_181033
Sponsored

Last edited:

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Wanted to show off a company that deserves more notoriety. Put their bumper and skid plate on. Went on perfectly. Everything lined up without any issues. I have had more expensive bumpers that took a full day to install because of fitment issues. This installed less than an hour with hand tools. Coated with raptor liner instead of powdercoat. Looks better and super easy to touch up. I hit a rock and I added some raptor liner and it is impossible to find where I had touched it up. They also have outstanding customer service. If you are looking for a bumper that has everything you need, check Reaper Offroad out.

Jeep Wrangler JL Reaper Offroad Bumper 20200828_181033
The choice of word “notoriety” is a little odd here, I was expecting a different kind of response. But glad it worked great for you! :like:

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Never heard of this company. Bumper looks good. I like that its made here in the U.S.A. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
TyRoosevelt

TyRoosevelt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep JL
Never heard of this company. Bumper looks good. I like that its made here in the U.S.A. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, they are fairly new I guess. I have had some unfortunate experiences with other bumpers and I took a chance with these guys over going with LOD and I am glad I did.
Sponsored