Kody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Willys

SmilesPerGallon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Sport
Can you confirm if you are running these on stock or lifted jeeps? Others on the forum have mentioned issues when running a link better suited for a lifted jeep.
My JLU is stock height with 35s but my JKU is 2.5 lift with 35s. I have no problems with either

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S, 03 Toyota 4Runner, Infiniti G37, Toyota T100 (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
My JLU is stock height with 35s but my JKU is 2.5 lift with 35s. I have no problems with either
Do you happen to have a pic of them installed on your stock height JLU? The metalcloak link states they're 12" long, about 2x as long as the stockers, hard to imagine they wouldn't be hard to line up on a non-lifted Sport.

SmilesPerGallon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Sport
Do you happen to have a pic of them installed on your stock height JLU? The metalcloak link states they're 12" long, about 2x as long as the stockers, hard to imagine they wouldn't be hard to line up on a non-lifted Sport.
I have rubicon suspension on it now but I did have them on with the stock height. The sway bar is quite far up now instead of down but you can shorten the links to as short as possible and they fit nicely.

Advertisement

Bestop

Advertisement