Questions....questions everywhere

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Nope, my '19 Sahara didn't have any type fender protection. But, the Xpel installer took care of that for me. :like:

BTW Ed, I suggest a hair dryer for the dealers sticker. That is unless you're proficient with a heat gun. Don't want to take any chances. And, my Sirius/XM fades at times also. I guess that's just the nature of the beast.
There’s a chance your dealer removed it thinking it was part of the packaging. There’s a lot of clear plastic wrapped on the vehicles when shipped.
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
There’s a chance your dealer removed it thinking it was part of the packaging. There’s a lot of clear plastic wrapped on the vehicles when shipped.
I wouldn't think so, but maybe. I didn't even notice mine until way after I bought it and there were some posts asking about it. At first I posted that I didn't have it, but then I looked closer and noticed it was there.

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
This comes in handy a lot of the time. I can leave them at home, when I think they're gonna get me in trouble. Or I can rent them out, when I don't need them.
I’m guessing they don’t rent out for much, or very often. Most of us don’t look at ours that way.

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
There's a good chance that happened. Most of the dealers in my area hire kids right out of high school to clean 'em up when they arrive. Probably the only thing they give these kids are a wet rag, and say wash 'em up. No there instructions needed.

Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
So you leave your balls at home sometimes? Depending on your plans for the night?
Huh?
Wait what, you mean I have an option. Heck, I'm gonna talk to my wife about that. :)

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Nope, my '19 Sahara didn't have any type fender protection. But, the Xpel installer took care of that for me. :like:

BTW Ed, I suggest a hair dryer for the dealers sticker. That is unless you're proficient with a heat gun. Don't want to take any chances. And, my Sirius/XM fades at times also. I guess that's just the nature of the beast.
Same here with sat radio. For me its only when Im driving in an area with lots of trees or mountains and you get blocked out.
Sponsored