Question on Custom Order

Southers313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Soon to be first time Wrangler owner. Went all in on a 2020 loaded JLUR in Granite. I picked the Saddle interior because I really want to downplay the red accents - inside and OUT.

I’ve ordered new RUBICON hood decals from Pixel Decals to get rid of that red and I plan on ordering matte black Jeep nameplates to replace the current ones - same with the Trail Rated badges. My question is - can the dealer remove these for me or better yet ask that the red accented versions never get applied during the build? I’m going for more of a “Altitude” look just with my Rubicon.

Also planning on painting the tow hooks and shocks Mojito to give it pops of green.
Sponsored

virginia_is_for_rubis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
You can’t ask for them to never be applied (isn’t an option the dealer can order) but you can ask the dealer to remove them before pickup, but they may (probably) will charge you the labor cost. Might be worthwhile if you want to make sure you don’t mess it up though

OP
OP
Southers313

Southers313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
You can’t ask for them to never be applied (isn’t an option the dealer can order) but you can ask the dealer to remove them before pickup, but they may (probably) will charge you the labor cost. Might be worthwhile if you want to make sure you don’t mess it up though
Thanks - I would definitely rather pay then mess it up - especially with it being my first baby.
Sponsored