Quake LED lighting upgrade

Cliebo

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Sahara Unlimited
Recently bought a used 2018 Sahara that did not come with the factory LED package. I upgraded my Fog, fender and headlights with their DRL and I couldn’t be happier. These are true plug and play. No dealer flash needed to have the DRL on. I recommend then to anyone looking to replace the factory halogens. I’m getting my tail lights delivered this week and will post a pic once installed.

C98A5F8E-4C05-43CF-AE18-8977BF8B6A07.jpeg
Sponsored

deer kjl

First Name
Kaye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU
Just curious - did you do any adjustments to lights? I installed these on stock jeep with 33" tires and get flashed by drivers.

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious - did you do any adjustments to lights? I installed these on stock jeep with 33" tires and get flashed by drivers.
I have Sport S with Rubicon suspension and 33" tires. Installed these with no adjustment and never get flashed. Maybe due to my Jeep having some rake?

HoboJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Gray
I have the Quake lights also on a Rubicon with 33's and stock suspension. I did have to adjust them down because I was getting flashed by other drivers. No rake on my Jeep. I think I ended up putting two or three washers on the top bolts only to angle the light pattern down. I think I saw this method on Quake's website. Worked for me, but it is sort of a guessing game as to when you have them at the right level.

PhinsJL

First Name
FELIPE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Sahara
Recently bought a used 2018 Sahara that did not come with the factory LED package. I upgraded my Fog, fender and headlights with their DRL and I couldn’t be happier. These are true plug and play. No dealer flash needed to have the DRL on. I recommend then to anyone looking to replace the factory halogens. I’m getting my tail lights delivered this week and will post a pic once installed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Quake LED lighting upgrade C98A5F8E-4C05-43CF-AE18-8977BF8B6A07
Do you happen to know if there is a new phone app to control the lights? Mine stopped working on iOS phone.

Sponsored

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Did you ever get a resolution to this issue, mine haven’t worked for months! @Quake LED
mtristi37,

Sorry for just now seeing this thread and getting back to you all, but we were unaware it existed until you tagged us in your post. Please reach out to us directly at 720 305 8979. We are available mon-fri 9am-5pm MST.

As PhinsJL mentioned, it does sound like you need a new controller. There was an update on the IOS platform that prevented the app from connecting to our older style controllers. We have since fixed the compatibility issue and have been sending them out to everyone that was affected.
Sponsored