Any one upgrade to quake LED lights?

DBjeepNY

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
I want to upgrade my 2019 JLU to LED lights/fog lights and the Oculus BILED lights are everywhere on this website with good reviews. I have a mechanic whom is amazing and has done all my jeep work- he recommended Quake-the only reviews for these are from 2018. I usually go with what he suggests but seems that this tech is almost 4 yrs old
Any input would be appreciated
Thanks
Sponsored

MonopoliJLUR

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
I want to upgrade my 2019 JLU to LED lights/fog lights and the Oculus BILED lights are everywhere on this website with good reviews. I have a mechanic whom is amazing and has done all my jeep work- he recommended Quake-the only reviews for these are from 2018. I usually go with what he suggests but seems that this tech is almost 4 yrs old
Thanks
i have quake fender LEDs, they work and look great but can’t really say much on the longevity, but I can say they were definitely not as well made as the oculus headlights and oracle tail lights I installed

like bolts didn’t line up as well and wasn’t as smooth of an installation

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Thanks
Hey David!

ORACLE here :). Just wanted to point a few things out about our Oculus Bi-LED Projector headlights, which hopefully will help your decision making. These lights are actually one of our tops sellers for Jeep customers!

The headlights provide enhanced driver visibility with increased and focused LED light output. As I'm sure you can agree, light focus is extremely important for not only driver safety but others on the road who can potentially have their vision obstructed by glare. We took this into consideration and expertly designed, according to DOT guidelines, a very sharp cut-off line and focus light with precision specifically to avoid such issues.

These lights also come in many different options. We offer them in ColorSHIFT, Single White, Switchback, and our newest Heated Lens option. All of these lights come with a 2 year warranty as well as a team that stands behind their product and is always ready to help our friends out! :like:

Good luck with your decision and if we can clear anything else up for you, please let us know!

-Brittany
Sponsored