CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Bump!

What is the forum discount with Quadratec?
Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Im disappointed with Qtech as well right now. Purchased a Tazer Mini weeks ago because it was supposed to come with a $25 gift card. Still waiting for that card.

JustDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Quadratec is the best. They have always delivered perfectly. I'm sure there's a reason for the delay.

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
Shout out to Quadratec - I only found out about discount after I already placed an order for a winch. Contacted Rob Windle ([email protected]) asking if there was any chance to get a discount. Few hours later he responded that he'll get me a 5% refund and will mark my account for forum discount.

Also, when I ordered previously, there were instances where I needed to make some changes - I always found their customer service to be top notch - they may not be able to do miracles, but they certainly proactively try help.

Great to see customer service like this - I know of a company, or two, or ten who could learn from Quadratec.

(will be cross-posting this on the gladiator forum as I'm now technically belong there)

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport Altitude
Rob got back to me in under an hour today after I emailed him. By then, I had ordered over the phone (I’m impatient and had too much going on to wait and after reading here, it sounded like they would go back and modify orders, so I wasn’t too concerned). He pulled my order to confirm they got the forum discount applied and also to make sure things were noted properly on my account so that the forum discount was automatically applied going forward. The customer service rep I spoke to was also very helpful. Kudos for the quick response and followthrough.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I tried looking for a phone number on their website and did not see one? Does Quadratec still offer forum discounts?

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
I have been trying to contact them as well to see when they're getting their tube doors in stock but it's impossible. No phone # and live chat puts you through to a bot immediately. Tried posting a comment on their FB page and got deleted.

Very unpleasant experience.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
I tried looking for a phone number on their website and did not see one? Does Quadratec still offer forum discounts?
I have been trying to contact them as well to see when they're getting their tube doors in stock but it's impossible. No phone # and live chat puts you through to a bot immediately. Tried posting a comment on their FB page and got deleted.

I just ordered some stuff from them and you have to ask them for the forum discount. It's no set %, they said it's different for every item.

There is a number there but it's easier to find Waldo than their number. Scroll down and click Help, on the next page scroll to Contact Us and there you'll find the number.

https://www.quadratec.com/help/contact

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Another shoutout for @Quadratec. Communication was great and they got my order shipped ahead of schedule without issue despite some items being back ordered.

You can call or dm them to mark your account as a forum member and the discount will apply after checkout.

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
I just ordered some stuff from them and you have to ask them for the forum discount. It's no set %, they said it's different for every item.

There is a number there but it's easier to find Waldo than their number. Scroll down and click Help, on the next page scroll to Contact Us and there you'll find the number.

https://www.quadratec.com/help/contact
i-love-you-i-heart-you.gif

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)

I wonder what's up with them? It is impossible to find a phone number on their website. I eventually found a number for them. (800)745-2348

Good luck trying to get someone to actually pick up the phone. I finally found a number for Quadratec after watching one of their Youtube videos on how to install their dead pedal, (800)745-2348. I called and was on HOLD for over 41 minutes. I finally gave up and hung up.

I also sent PM directly to Quadratec inquiring about any forum discounts. I never herd back from them.

Forum discount or not, they need to offer better customer service.

Last edited:

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual

When you get to the chat bot just type in “live agent” and it will put you in a queue for a real person. Did this yesterday and wait was reasonable (about 5 mins).

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Order placed!

I was waiting for the live agent in the virtual chat and while waiting went to my car to get the item # and realized it now said in stock, so closed out of the chat and ordered.

Can't get to wait these in and put them on.
Sponsored