quadratech discount

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
does anyone have a current discount code for quadratech? i have tried to call and get placed on infinite hold. and asking thru the chat, they tell me just to call. thanks.... @Quadratec if your listening i want to order an arb twin compressor and supporting pieces... thanks.
Sponsored

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
does anyone have a current discount code for quadratech? i have tried to call and get placed on infinite hold. and asking thru the chat, they tell me just to call. thanks.... @Quadratec if your listening i want to order an arb twin compressor and supporting pieces... thanks.
Private messaging them should do the trick.

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Yes PM them and they will mark your account as a forum member and you should not then need the code.

TimnTexas

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Blackbear
These guys are awesome. Just PM them or email and they get back to you quickly. They are price competitive and have top notch service. Plus the catalogs that show up in the mail as cool also!

Sponsored

COHiker

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
what is the average turn around time after PM'ing? I know it isn't fair to expect immediate answers through the forum and get a similar experience through chat and phone.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Quadratec sucks!

I have been using them for years; this is the worst I have ever seen.

I have been sending them PMs; they are taking about TWO weeks to respond.

Their online chat is useless; you get a brainless bot.

Their website doesn't really want you to call any more; they have buried their phone numbers. Calling keeps you on hold forever.

Half their catalog is out of stock.

Quadratec is a victim of its own success.

Time to find another Jeep retailer.

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
Quadratec sucks!

I have been using them for years; this is the worst I have ever seen.

I have been sending them PMs; they are taking about TWO weeks to respond.

Their online chat is useless; you get a brainless bot.

Their website doesn't really want you to call any more; they have buried their phone numbers. Calling keeps you on hold forever.

Half their catalog is out of stock.

Quadratec is a victim of its own success.

Time to find another Jeep retailer.
You're describing half of North American businesses right now. It's not worth talking them down in the community when they could turn it around next month. These businesses don't even stock most items they sell. a lot of it ships from the manufacturer who is also having supply chain issues and online orders backing up. Just my $0.02

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
You're describing half of North American businesses right now. It's not worth talking them down in the community when they could turn it around next month. These businesses don't even stock most items they sell. a lot of it ships from the manufacturer who is also having supply chain issues and online orders backing up. Just my $0.02

Stretched supply lines due to COVID is one thing, but not responding to PMs, chat or to the phone is another.

Business seasonality is not a brand-new concept.

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
what is the average turn around time after PM'ing? I know it isn't fair to expect immediate answers through the forum and get a similar experience through chat and phone.
I PMed them asking for the discount on Wednesday last week, they replied back on Friday saying was done.

Sponsored

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
Stretched supply lines due to COVID is one thing, but not responding to PMs, chat or to the phone is another.

I get it man. It gets to me too. I also have to keep an ear to the ground. I'm hearing it's not easy to hire qualified people right now. I don't want to meander into a political discussion but some are telling me that unemployment benefits and stimulus packages are paying more than a 30 hour work week to answer PM's at someone's online business.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase

I've put orders through on Quadratec's website and have had a few PM exchanges on the forum and even one email and no issue. Everything of mine has shipped and be here when it said it was going to be or a day early.

I don't want to start anything and I'm trying not to, but for people that are constantly having issues or are publicly vocal about every misstep, have you looked maybe in the mirror and thought about how you interreacted with the reps or communicated through the different communication means?

One also has think as well about people. If you want excellent service on the phone, that takes away from someone being on the chat and possibly the forums. If you want the chat to always be manned and available, then it's going to take away from people on the phone. They are pretty small with only having about 90 employee's and I would assume most of them are going to be supply chain/logistics. Looking at their website, they are hiring. If you don't want to be apart of the problem, you could always be apart of the solution.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I've put orders through on Quadratec's website and have had a few PM exchanges on the forum and even one email and no issue. Everything of mine has shipped and be here when it said it was going to be or a day early.

I don't want to start anything and I'm trying not to, but for people that are constantly having issues or are publicly vocal about every misstep, have you looked maybe in the mirror and thought about how you interreacted with the reps or communicated through the different communication means?

One also has think as well about people. If you want excellent service on the phone, that takes away from someone being on the chat and possibly the forums. If you want the chat to always be manned and available, then it's going to take away from people on the phone. They are pretty small with only having about 90 employee's and I would assume most of them are going to be supply chain/logistics. Looking at their website, they are hiring. If you don't want to be apart of the problem, you could always be apart of the solution.
I have happily supported them for 10 years, so I don’t think I need a lecture.

I am not even asking for excellent service. Any kind of service will do at this point.

In any event, this is still a free market. If they are too busy to take my calls, chats or private messages, I am free to take my business elsewhere. That’s how it works.

Wixo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlurd
There return policy is pretty bad. I won’t use them unless I have to now.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I’m still waiting for them to process a return they approved and I shipped six weeks ago.
Sponsored